Air Jordan IX Wht/Blk/Red First Look **8/7/10 Release**

copped today for $60 out the door. I forgot I had a gift card from fathers day lying around. I had to go up a size though. and footlocker let me use the $30 off coupon that's out right now, plus its tax free weekend here in Kansas city mo so today was a good release day!!!!! now on to the charcoal's

copped today for $60 out the door. I forgot I had a gift card from fathers day lying around. I had to go up a size though. and footlocker let me use the $30 off coupon that's out right now, plus its tax free weekend here in Kansas city mo so today was a good release day!!!!! now on to the charcoal's

Originally Posted by KCJORDANHEAD

where can I get this footlocker coupon?

Edit: nevermind, I found it!

Originally Posted by KCJORDANHEAD

Well u just killed my day. I ordered around mid night and didnt use the code. Anybody know how I can still use it?

I just sent footlocker an email and they tried to tell me that the code isnt valid until 8-24. I just used the code on a pair of oreos a couple of hours ago and it worked. There tryin 2 mess with me. Anybody know how I can still use that code on the IX's? I placed the order around midnight.

Saw these at a Footaction today at around 3:00 and they told me they hadn't sold one pair yet

These are dope.. might have to pass on them though for the Charcoals since they're not oversaturated

Originally Posted by ehbball88

Saw these at a Footaction today at around 3:00 and they told me they hadn't sold one pair yet

eek.gif
I havent had a pair since I was 13 so I had 2 jump on em. Bring back good memories.

so i really didnt think these would look worse than the 2002... i was wrong. i didnt even notice the backwards jumpman until today lol it makes the shoe look fake. also imo the big difference was the black suede. it seemed thinner than both the 2002 and cdps. not thinner material wise but thinner in how much they used on the shoes to make that thick midsole look. they looked so bad i came home empty handed
frown.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i didnt even notice the backwards jumpman until today lol it makes the shoe look fake. 
So you're saying they looked authentic before you noticed the jumpman? lmao some of you dudes are straight clowns with all these small 'concerns'.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FRESSSH89

I just sent footlocker an email and they tried to tell me that the code isnt valid until 8-24. I just used the code on a pair of oreos a couple of hours ago and it worked. There tryin 2 mess with me. Anybody know how I can still use that code on the IX's? I placed the order around midnight.

Why don't you just cancel your order and go to your local store

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by FRESSSH89

Why don't you just cancel your order and go to your local store

They already shipped by the time I found the code. They said they were going to credit me the 30 tho. I was surprised. I think it was cus of an error they made when they told me the code wasnt valid yet.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i didnt even notice the backwards jumpman until today lol it makes the shoe look fake. 
So you're saying they looked authentic before you noticed the jumpman? lmao some of you dudes are straight clowns with all these small 'concerns'.
smh.gif
quit getting mad like a young chick son. man up and face the truth. *@$!* is so mad he callin dudes clowns
roll.gif

in pics of the right shoe online? yes. instore where you actually see um in person and with the backwards jumpman? no. sorry but thats the truth. and not only the jumpman but the black nubuck is thinner and doesnt give the midsole that fat effect like the 2002's

sorry for !*%$#*!* on your purchase. quit being so emotional

I might retract my previous statements, if these fall below $75, I will buy. Funny story, a spot of mine still has the IX/XIV CDP.

Back
Top Bottom