Air Jordan IX Wht/Blk/Red First Look **8/7/10 Release**

Bought mine and I'm happy with them. I haven't had these in this color since my OG pair.

these dropped? i forgot all about them.

why would they release ALL the og colorways of the IXs this year?

was going to pass till i came into a nike giftcard for 95 bucks

these look alot more appealing at 63 bucks then at 159

quality is still pretty *@+@** but for beaters its fine

Satisfied with my flawless pair...everytime I see these makes me think of the infamous 2-Pac pic and MJ jogging in practice...same quality as the Carolina 9's...backwards Jumpman couldn't stop the purchase...only paid $5 out my pocket b/c I took back the Concord LeBron 7 PS and got $145 in store credit...plus no tax weekend easy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

i didnt even notice the backwards jumpman until today lol it makes the shoe look fake. 
So you're saying they looked authentic before you noticed the jumpman? lmao some of you dudes are straight clowns with all these small 'concerns'.
smh.gif
quit getting mad like a young chick son. man up and face the truth. *@$!* is so mad he callin dudes clowns
roll.gif

in pics of the right shoe online? yes. instore where you actually see um in person and with the backwards jumpman? no. sorry but thats the truth. and not only the jumpman but the black nubuck is thinner and doesnt give the midsole that fat effect like the 2002's

sorry for !*%$#*!* on your purchase. quit being so emotional

Yes, because what others do and say indirectly makes me mad. haha. 

You should research before you type. It just makes you look dumber later on. Like now. I get them early and I never pay retail or anything close to it for my kicks.

Also, according to you I'm getting emotional yet you're coming at me with so much animosity. Kind of feels like you want to bite my ankle or something. When I leave this forum, I don't even think about NT. That's the difference between us. No need for your rebuttal. Get over it. ha.

Can anyone who copped these tell me if they have that hard cardboard under the insole like the powder blue IX's do???

lmao @ the people who trip about the minor details like the inverted (backwards) jumpan. Its like either you cop or you dont. IMO i personally rather cop on sale. The IX's should never hit the 150 pricetag. Id rather cop for 125 at the most and being as though these are still on the shelves, Plan on copping for the 125 really soon.

For anyone that wants them now but doesn't want to pay retail, I ordered off eastbay and used the 20% off code and got them for $127 shipped.

^post here if you have complaints at the box. they are so big imo! to the few who copped. anyone noticed it? a pair of size 13 can fit into my 10.5 size box. im complaining because i bought them overseas and i need to take them back home. i love the shoe. i didnt get the cdp because of the 14s so im happy that i got this. i cant comment on the quality of the 2010s compared to OGs because i never had OGs and the 02 retro. but stand alone, im happy with these.

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

For anyone that wants them now but doesn't want to pay retail, I ordered off eastbay and used the 20% off code and got them for $127 shipped.

and you can also use the cashback program from ebates too
glasses.gif

since bing.com cashback is not longer avaliale, I want to know is there any other cashback program offer a greater discount than ebates?

i didnt even notice the backwards jumpman until today lol it makes the shoe look fake. 
So you're saying they looked authentic before you noticed the jumpman? lmao some of you dudes are straight clowns with all these small 'concerns'.
smh.gif
quit getting mad like a young chick son. man up and face the truth. *@$!* is so mad he callin dudes clowns
roll.gif

in pics of the right shoe online? yes. instore where you actually see um in person and with the backwards jumpman? no. sorry but thats the truth. and not only the jumpman but the black nubuck is thinner and doesnt give the midsole that fat effect like the 2002's

sorry for !*%$#*!* on your purchase. quit being so emotional

Yes, because what others do and say indirectly makes me mad. haha. 

You should research before you type. It just makes you look dumber later on. Like now. I get them early and I never pay retail or anything close to it for my kicks.

Also, according to you I'm getting emotional yet you're coming at me with so much animosity. Kind of feels like you want to bite my ankle or something. When I leave this forum, I don't even think about NT. That's the difference between us. No need for your rebuttal. Get over it. ha.
*looks at ebay link* riiiiiiiiight

another nickle and dimer with a big mouth
laugh.gif

for those that want these cheap you can get 20 percent off at eastbay AND if you call in or are a gold club member you can get free shipping too. total should come to 120 shipped

better drop that price on ur auctions homeboy
laugh.gif

this has gotta be the fastest jordan retro that has ever been allowed with discount on eastbay lol

Originally Posted by 617collector

Pass rather have the 02's or the cdp's

da 2002's suck, cracks for days....i want to buy another pair to replace but scared that all IX's will chip.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

da 2002's suck, cracks for days....i want to buy another pair to replace but scared that all IX's will chip.
2002's>2010

Just got my pair in the mail smh. I made a huuuge mistake these 2010's are frikkin' trash by all means. They look fake as hell I gotta look into exchanging these quick fast.

My powders have been great so far.  My 02 IX chipped horribly, but the 10 powders have not at all after 2 weeks straight of wear.

My powders have been great so far.  My 02 IX chipped horribly, but the 10 powders have not at all after 2 weeks straight of wear.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

This has been one of the most quietest release ..

This is not one of the most popular models plus This is the third time retroing these shoes in Eight years.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by ninjahood

2002's>2010
so that just means i REALLY ain't getting em
laugh.gif
i thought da 2002 IX's were were craptastic (except da cool greys that hold up marvelous) that it scared me away

from coppin IX's...

Back
Top Bottom