Air Jordan IX Wht/Blk/Red First Look **8/7/10 Release**

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Originally Posted by itsvinnie

25% Off on eastbay.com

making them $120 and well worth it imo!

Yeah I ordered my pair yesterday with that discount, couldn't pass it up.

if you guys were gold club members you could have got um for 112.50 with 3 day shipping. it really does pay to be a gold club member
happy.gif

got em for $75.00 with the 50% at footlocker throw the employees a $10 or so and theyll look out

I seldom will ever pay over $100 for some Jordans unless they are DS and a pair I really want (Carmines / Laneys / Concords) and I wouldnt go over $150 probably

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

These 9s have been stripped off all grail status 
laugh.gif
 first 93 then 02, 08, and now 2010...........Like many have said "too soon"

QFT....couldn't have said it better myself

This dude with the super multi posts... come on homie tell us all why this shoe is so garbage, I keep reading that same post from 50 people and the only thing being said is the reversed jumpman... its getting stale guys, come with some legit oppinions.

I take back what i said about CDP over 10s.

I finally seen the MENs sizes today and they aint bad at all.

Ill be copping them for 75 or less, thats for sure.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Yeah, that's what I'm saying also.  Some of these pictures don't do them justice.  Go see them in person.  

I'm sure these can be had on discount in the near future, so no need paying full retail.

happy.gif
FrenchBlue23 wrote:

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Yeah, that's what I'm saying also.  Some of these pictures don't do them justice.  Go see them in person.  
Yup. They are hella nice.

Man...as beautiful as this looks, I thinking about copping me a pair. I'm suprised these haven't even sold out quick yet. But I'm hopin' to cop these bad boys sometime either this week or next week! Hech...I not even goin' wait until they go on sale. I'm hopin there would be some size 11's, 11'5's or 12's left.

Originally Posted by TheAdiMac

This dude with the super multi posts... come on homie tell us all why this shoe is so garbage, I keep reading that same post from 50 people and the only thing being said is the reversed jumpman... its getting stale guys, come with some legit oppinions.

The leather honestly feels like a combo between cardboard and drywall lmao. But seriously this leather is stiff and horrible. i would cop for more than 80.

stiff leather is gonna be something your gonna get on most new jordan releases. I prefer the softer leather thats on the varsity red 6s but when JB puts out butter soft leather dudes complain about creasing, and say its bad quality I swear most dudes dont know what bad quality is, but its trendy to b**** about every Jordan release's quality so the kiddies do it, atleast you had something to point out.

Back
Top Bottom