Air Jordan IX Wht/Blk/Red First Look **8/7/10 Release**

Kinda hard to mess the 9's up though... As long as the paint doesn't chip, that's good enough!

i got em back in 02 nds condition imma cop these jus waiting to get em for 50 % off man i refuse 2pay retail for these

everyone quick to say CDP is better but I don't see a difference besides the reverse jumpman... copped on disco

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by 617collector

Pass rather have the 02's or the cdp's

da 2002's suck, cracks for days....i want to buy another pair to replace but scared that all IX's will chip.
2002's>2010

cdp 9s >> these as well. 2010s look HORRIBLE.
i don't care how deformed ya thing they look..if da 2010's dont chip or crack then by da default they >>>>>> 2002 & CDP's.

now can someone confirm if anyone has had any of crack on em yet?
nerd.gif

How long did it take your 2002's to crack?

Because it took mine five plus years, so I have no problem with that. That's a stark contrast to the Aquas and the III's.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

da 2002's suck, cracks for days....i want to buy another pair to replace but scared that all IX's will chip.
2002's>2010

i don't care how deformed ya thing they look..if da 2010's dont chip or crack then by da default they >>>>>> 2002 & CDP's.

now can someone confirm if anyone has had any of crack on em yet?
nerd.gif

How long did it take your 2002's to crack?

Because it took mine five plus years, so I have no problem with that. That's a stark contrast to the Aquas and the III's.
2 weeks after i bought em back in 2002 they has already started showing fault lines in da midsole...sucky....but looks like these aren't cracking on ppl like

i thought they would...da ONLY IX"s that never cracked on me were da pearl lows..looks like all da IX's now use da similar paint that was on those.

2002's>2010

Charmcity my man....could you explain what makes the 2010s look so horrible compared to the CDPs? Backwards jumpman excluded....I done seen hella' cats round here wearing them & they look good to me. Was about to cop on discount?

They don't look THAT bad to me either, besides the jumpman.

Still not fond of the overly glossy midsole, but they're worth buying on sale or at outlet.

just copped my 1st pair of 9s and they are stiff...but i just couldnt pass these up since i wanted these for a long time and didnt want to pay 310 for the pack...glad they retro'd these.

I will wait until the get to < $90! The powder blues are $109 I believe around here with plenty sizes left

I'm still waiting patiently for it to drop a little...damn, i missed the powder when it got on sale tho, smh

Originally Posted by torres

I'm still waiting patiently for it to drop a little...damn, i missed the powder when it got on sale tho, smh

You can still find some on ebay for below retail.

Back
Top Bottom