Air Jordan Release Dates, Vol. The Ones We Care About

passing on all those releases. im waiting for later in the year
smokin.gif

Quick question ... (I can't seem to find the thread)... What's up with the Motorsport VIs? If anyone can link that thread for me... would beappreciated! Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the info. JB is really falling off this year.
eyes.gif
(--headsback to the Nike forum/Kobe thread)

UGH Im gonna be in Denmark for all of June and part of August, I guess I wont be getting any of those Is, I hope they sit on shelves but I seriously doubt it.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

UGH Im gonna be in Denmark for all of June and part of August, I guess I wont be getting any of those Is, I hope they sit on shelves but I seriously doubt it.

I'm sure denmark has at least one sneaker boutique devoted to jordans. Do your research before you go, and I'm sure you'll get a pair there.

Were can i buy the Air Jordan 12 Retro "Nubuck" the day they come out? plz message me thanks

Originally Posted by HobbyRockswiththewhitemilk

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

I'm sure denmark has at least one sneaker boutique devoted to jordans. Do your research before you go, and I'm sure you'll get a pair there.

the thing is, Ill be paying about 550 bucks at retail, a pair of dunks is at least 250 if you get them for the LOW, tax is a min. 180% (NOT A TYPO), so if theyeven release at the same time Ill still be screwed

also Im gonna be locked in a summer camp for 3 weeks with no means of escape
mad.gif

Originally Posted by cj85cin

Were can i buy the Air Jordan 12 Retro "Nubuck" the day they come out? plz message me thanks
I think your local shoe store Footlocker and such.

Back
Top Bottom