Air jordan retro 12 alternate flu game later 2020

how can yall be feeling those two totally different color reds?!?

its not even close. makes me wanna puke for what they could have been. i guess acrylic paint would fix

how can yall be feeling those two totally different color reds?!?

its not even close. makes me wanna puke for what they could have been. i guess acrylic paint would fix
Beats gunning for drops that are for sure to be botted up, cant deal with that sort of headache anymore.
Ill have to see in hand but for the moment it doesnt bother me as much.

I can’t bring myself to buy the current shape. Hard to put my finger on exactly why I don’t like it. It’s like almost a feminine shape with anorexia.
The ankle collar is lower, the back of the shoe is wider, and the lower panel/mudguard doesn't come up high enough.

The XII has been off like this starting with the first retro in 2003. I remember getting my pair that morning, and not being able to discern why they looked funny to me until I got home and put them next to the OG.

The ankle collar is lower, the back of the shoe is wider, and the lower panel/mudguard doesn't come up high enough.

The XII has been off like this starting with the first retro in 2003. I remember getting my pair that morning, and not being able to discern why they looked funny to me until I got home and put them next to the OG.
What jumps out to me is looking at the profile. The top of the ankle collar is much lower (like you said) than the top of the tongue causing an upwards slant of the silhouette (take notes everyone. This is how you use the term ‘silhouette’ properly. ‘Silhouette isn’t another word for ‘model’ and I’m sick of seeing that in the new trendy internet vernacular) from the ankle collar to the tongue. And the shoe is sucked in to create a curve from the toe all the way up to the tongue, rather than a more or less straight slant.

Hell my 2003 nubuck 12s had none of what I noted above. So it’s obviously gotten a ton worse since 2003 in regards to how the silhouette looks from the profile.

What jumps out to me is looking at the profile. The top of the ankle collar is much lower (like you said) than the top of the tongue causing an upwards slant of the silhouette (take notes everyone. This is how you use the term ‘silhouette’ properly. ‘Silhouette isn’t another word for ‘model’ and I’m sick of seeing that in the new trendy internet vernacular) from the ankle collar to the tongue. And the shoe is sucked in to create a curve from the toe all the way up to the tongue, rather than a more or less straight slant.

Hell my 2003 nubuck 12s had none of what I noted above. So it’s obviously gotten a ton worse since 2003 in regards to how the silhouette looks from the profile.
Yeah, 03/04 XII is noticeable better than the 08-present XII.

I got mad love for 12's but I do hate that the back midsole is off colored from the upper leather or suede on some of them...

Back
Top Bottom