Air Jordan Retro 3 “Laser Orange” WMNS July 2020

FNL just tweeted sold out. Does the repeating add to cart on FTL still work until the size is grayed out?
Every now and then yeah but it’s really time consuming and it’s not a guarantee. I’m at work so I don’t even have time to play that game. Guess I have to wait til they hit a decent price on stockx smh. Sucks it has to be this way. Sites load up OOS, payment errors on the other, can’t win a raffle on the other, etc

I’ve taken 3 straight Ls (red 14s, black/yellow 12s, these) after being on a roll with the court purple 1s, DMP 6, fire red 5s and flints lol

when you try to check out says its out of stock.

willing to to trade champ dunks for these

Wtf are these Jordan releases these days lol. Everything is like an instant sellout. I didn't try for these but this is insane.

Nike/JB cutting GR quantities produced (started with UNC 3s earlier this year) mixed with increased quarantine shopping/increased unemployment payments (the latter not so much an issue these days) that increased resell values. All of these things with hype from the Last Dance essentially ensure Jordan retro releases sellout on release day.

Man i really wanted these because it reminds me of the Kobe PE’s. If anybody got a lead in a 10.5W/9M, let me know. Congrats to the ones who were able to cop!

Back
Top Bottom