Air Jordan Retro 3 “Seoul” NRG S.Korea Exclusive March 10th

20180320_144343.jpg
20180320_144434.jpg

any recommendations on sole savers and crease protectors?

20180320_144343.jpg
20180320_144434.jpg

any recommendations on sole savers and crease protectors?

No clue for sole savers as you can always clean the outer edges and no one sees the bottoms for the most part. I put sneaker shields in my 1s and they work wonders, love them.

Feet are that small? I thought you were a slightly bigger foot person. Either way congrats on a pair and please wear them until they need a sole replacement.

I’m a 7-8.5 in Nike depending on the model. These are actually a tad snug. I plan to beat at least one of these into the ground.

I’m a 7-8.5 in Nike depending on the model. I plan to beat at least one of these into the ground.

I don't wanna know what you dropped on 2 pairs haha. I'm debating what to do with my spare money when I sell off some of my pairs. Can either go with OW 90s, hold off for these Seoul 3s if the price drops or cash out. 2kish for a size 12 is way too much right now.

I don't wanna know what you dropped on 2 pairs haha. I'm debating what to do with my spare money when I sell off some of my pairs. Can either go with OW 90s, hold off for these Seoul 3s if the price drops or cash out. 2kish for a size 12 is way too much right now.

$2K for a 12?! I moved a few random pairs to get both of these but nowhere near that price.

$2K for a 12?! I moved a few random pairs to get both of these but nowhere near that price.

Yup as soon as it gets above a 10 it skyrockets. Someone has an offer on GOAT for a 12 at like 1600. Hoping these drop way down after hype subsides. Wonder what the ratio is of Koreans who own and resellers haha

Good question. Found a guy in Seoul who said he could secure two pairs for me about a week before the drop. We’d agreed on $800/pair. F*cker ghosts on me and just sends me this photo. I talked to a guy who flew over from Malaysia or something to get a pair and he ended up paying $1300 or so - said pairs were being flipped at Jordan Hongdae for $1500-2000.

313B1252-FBF6-4280-8FDC-3F95979D54EB.png

That dude can eat a ****. Stick to your word if you agree. Hope he gets stuck with DMZ duty or laundry while he's doing service. Hope these release again later just so he can eat **** but it won't happen and he won't learn his lesson. If ppl could just hold out on resale a little longer to drop it down more in my size

Last edited:
I have a friend who was in line for the release. He said it was madness. This was the first time they released something like this in S. Korea and the employees or the store didn't know how to handle it. So they were selling multiple pairs to people where it should've been 1 per person. My friend was able to get a pair but it wasn't his size.

I have a friend who was in line for the release. He said it was madness. This was the first time they released something like this in S. Korea and the employees or the store didn't know how to handle it. So they were selling multiple pairs to people where it should've been 1 per person. My friend was able to get a pair but it wasn't his size.

that explains a lot but don’t shops like bape get crazy lines or nah?

Why are they murdering the 3s this year!? This year should be a celebration, but it’s turning into a funeral :lol:

that explains a lot but don’t shops like bape get crazy lines or nah?

No idea about Bape. But this Jordan release was on a whole nother level because of the Olympics being there. And im sure having the Korean flag on a pair of Jordan's appealed to everybody there whether or not they are sneaker heads.

yeah I saw that, prices are ridiculous as opposed to retail. one of the sellers wants $110 for a $60 hoodie plu shipping. I'd rather tip an NTer in here a few extra bucks than pay an ebay seller

link a homie to that hoodie

Back
Top Bottom