Air Jordan Retro 3 “Seoul” NRG S.Korea Exclusive March 10th

They don't have to resell the shoes themselves. But they could very easily invest in groups that start resell companies or invest directly in a friends business without using their position at nike or jordan to help give them product. It's a logical move to make if you had the start up capital or investment strategies. You could introduce your business owner to the right people that you know and then you have a second source of income that's directly tied to your first source of income without ever crossing the two.

I get what your saying completely it's a nice side hustle, they still should not be able to do that. It hurts the consumer, and it's basically stealing from Nike/JB... since they are probably getting them on discount. I'd be willing to bet their employment deals prohibit that even.

I get what your saying completely it's a nice side hustle, they still should not be able to do that. It hurts the consumer, and it's basically stealing from Nike/JB... since they are probably getting them on discount. I'd be willing to bet their employment deals prohibit that even.

As a nike employee you are prohibited from reselling shoes directly and from getting shoes on discount to give to resellers. But like I said, there's nothing that's says you can't invest in a company that does it. As long as you're not violating your nike terms they can't tell you how to invest your money. Just keep your hands clean and your good.

As a nike employee you are prohibited from reselling shoes directly and from getting shoes on discount to give to resellers. But like I said, there's nothing that's says you can't invest in a company that does it. As long as you're not violating your nike terms they can't tell you how to invest your money. Just keep your hands clean and your good.

I get what your saying for the most part, still seems like if Nike/JB found out you'd be toast. I just doubt they'd be ok with that. I'd be too worried with all the tech now days it would just be a matter of time until they cought on, I'm no Nike employee so I don't see really how things work...so maybe not. I once lost a job waiting tables for using too many free desert coupons, I cut out of the newspaper LOL...how they found out I was bringing them to work, and not actually getting them from my tables still baffles me.

I get what your saying for the most part, still seems like if Nike/JB found out you'd be toast. I just doubt they'd be ok with that. I'd be too worried with all the tech now days it would just be a matter of time until they cought on, I'm no Nike employee so I don't see really how things work...so maybe not. I once lost a job waiting tables for using too many free desert coupons, I cut out of the newspaper LOL...how they found out I was bringing them to work, and not actually getting them from my tables still baffles me.
I agree. That's just too big of a risk to take. I mean unless you're making pennies at Nike. Just still that could be some kind of conflict of interest and Nike don't know that you're not taking from them. In their eyes you would be. All I can say is be careful dude and what's done in the dark will come to the light.

I agree. That's just too big of a risk to take. I mean unless you're making pennies at Nike. Just still that could be some kind of conflict of interest and Nike don't know that you're not taking from them. In their eyes you would be. All I can say is be careful dude and what's done in the dark will come to the light.

To be clear I'm not condoning it in any way. But what other reason is there for JB to not what guaranteed money up front? It has to somehow effect their bottom line somewhere. Either within jordan brand or through their other ventures.

Depending on the state it could be illegal too, I know I was shook with those desert coupons (manager wanted to press charges on me) I used. Had I used a couple hundred dollars more, they could have taken legal action against me.

To be clear I'm not condoning it in any way. But what other reason is there for JB to not what guaranteed money up front? It has to somehow effect their bottom line somewhere. Either within jordan brand or through their other ventures.

Don't get me wrong I'd be tempted AF to do it too, but I wouldn't want to lose a gig working for a company I've worshiped since grade school even if I wasn't happy with the pay... not to mention the possible legal trouble I could get into. It just seems like Nike/JB lose money and potential customers who would pay full retail for stuff. Otherwise I feel like they'd just start they're own resell shop online not really affiliated with Nike/JB. I know if that was my company, I'd loss prevention hunting down people working for me doing this, and punishing them to the extreme. BTW I'm not trying to throw shade at you at all, just discussion please don't take any of this the wrong way jjlincoln15 jjlincoln15 .

Don't get me wrong I'd be tempted AF to do it too, but I wouldn't want to lose a gig working for a company I've worshiped since grade school even if I wasn't happy with the pay... not to mention the possible legal trouble I could get into. It just seems like Nike/JB lose money and potential customers who would pay full retail for stuff. Otherwise I feel like they'd just start they're own resell shop online not really affiliated with Nike/JB. I know if that was my company, I'd loss prevention hunting down people working for me doing this, and punishing them to the extreme. BTW I'm not trying to throw shade at you at all, just discussion please don't take any of this the wrong way jjlincoln15 jjlincoln15 .

All good. Just a discussion. I don't condone resell businesses and if anyone is trying to invest in one I would say pick something with more stability or take the time to learn markets where you'll make more money. This influx of stores like GOAT and StockX make reselling easier, damage the "culture" and give thieves an outlet to sell stolen goods with no repercussions. There's a bubble here and it's going to burst at some point for sneakers and other sites like graiped, strictlypreme etc. Either that or ppl need to grow out of the hype market etc. Too volatile to make that your career of reselling.

What happens if JB/Nike gives us what we want and every shoe is available whenever? What if Kanye makes his things priced at k mart prices and readily available? Resell plunges and ppl are happy. Only resellers would cry.

All good. Just a discussion. I don't condone resell businesses and if anyone is trying to invest in one I would say pick something with more stability or take the time to learn markets where you'll make more money. This influx of stores like GOAT and StockX make reselling easier, damage the "culture" and give thieves an outlet to sell stolen goods with no repercussions. There's a bubble here and it's going to burst at some point for sneakers and other sites like graiped, strictlypreme etc. Either that or ppl need to grow out of the hype market etc. Too volatile to make that your career of reselling.

What happens if JB/Nike gives us what we want and every shoe is available whenever? What if Kanye makes his things priced at k mart prices and readily available? Resell plunges and ppl are happy. Only resellers would cry.

Nike/JB could kill this resell market easily just restock multiple times a year or until a shoe stops selling and turning a profit. Or as I've stated, start some sort of pay membership like Amazon you want something order it, and within an slotted time they'd be on your doorstep. Nikeid is basically already doing this...

Knowing it wont sell ; if they do they do but thats the only price im willing to give them up for meaning its going to be in my collection lol

1401.gif

I remember when Air force ones were seen on more feet than J's (early - mid 2000's). I talked to this guy who owned a footaction & also let us preorder and show us the catalog of upcoming releases. Preorders would get their shoes before release. That was def a blessing because a lot of these would sell out locally and internet was here but not as widely used.

The biggest blessing tho was the knowledge he shared when I asked why don't they make enough to satisfy demand.

His answer was " If they make shoes everybody can buy or have available for all to buy, the demand won't be there." Limited numbers means more demand.

Nike milking the **** out us ladies & gents. I ain't mad tho . I would love a pair of these joints just because I know not many others will have them. Now imagine if u had them in hand. No disrespect to nobody but how would u feel? Damn right.....One Love.

**** the hate on these. Them as we speak is exclusive & beautiful.

I remember when Air force ones were seen on more feet than J's (early - mid 2000's). I talked to this guy who owned a footaction & also let us preorder and show us the catalog of upcoming releases. Preorders would get their shoes before release. That was def a blessing because a lot of these would sell out locally and internet was here but not as widely used.

The biggest blessing tho was the knowledge he shared when I asked why don't they make enough to satisfy demand.

His answer was " If they make shoes everybody can buy or have available for all to buy, the demand won't be there." Limited numbers means more demand.

Nike milking the **** out us ladies & gents. I ain't mad tho . I would love a pair of these joints just because I know not many others will have them. Now imagine if u had them in hand. No disrespect to nobody but how would u feel? Damn right.....One Love.

**** the hate on these. Them as we speak is exclusive & beautiful.
Thats what im feeling right now bro and people mad that the only price id give it up for is a high price. Obviously i would not take it for anything cheaper because its that exclusive to me

Anybody order off StockX yet?
Ordered back on 3/9 and am currently waiting for sellers shipment confirmation:D

Back
Top Bottom