Air Jordan Retro 3 “Seoul” NRG S.Korea Exclusive March 10th

lol someone wanting $50,000 for a size 14 on stockx.
stockx ad entity is such a joke imo.
its like boom i get them and resell them. no attachment to purpose of owing the shoe, just quick cash.

lol someone wanting $50,000 for a size 14 on stockx.
stockx ad entity is such a joke imo.
its like boom i get them and resell them. no attachment to purpose of owing the shoe, just quick cash.
I wonder if StockX sends them a W9 if it sells?

No one would pay that kind of money on a shoe them type of people don’t shop on stock x

I wonder if StockX sends them a W9 if it sells?

They have it listed on their site for when they start sending tax information. Don't know off hand and never plan to know.

I buy all my shoes to wear or to sell/trade for shoes I didn't hit on cuz other ppl are reselling them. And then wear them. I have like 10 listings on GOAT for selling my used shoes to shrink my collection and help pay for these if the proce is right.

seeing some sizes posted for sale at $1200 on stockx and nobody is buyiing. yes please everyone, keep holding strong. they'll have no choice but to drop prices

seeing some sizes posted for sale at $1200 on stockx and nobody is buyiing. yes please everyone, keep holding strong. they'll have no choice but to drop prices

#stayNTstrong

Let's make them dip to under 500. The Koreans in Korea will all buy and sell local. Just need the Asian Americans to stay strong.

Luckily were not chinese. They blow money on everything on America on resell or luxury and don't bat an eye. Blows my mind. Wish I had that currency exchange love and a Chinese business

Jordan brand releases a special shoe for next Olympics in China and the world will burn.

I agree. Don't give in to the resellers yet. Many europe, china, and US city releases end up getting a wider general release

Jordan Brand is celebrating two key sporting events from 1988 with this Air Jordan 3 “Korea”, a tribute to Michael Jordan’s epic Dunk Content performance as well as the Summer Olympic games that took place in Seoul. Featuring classic elements of the “White/Cement” Air Jordan 3, this special edition release infuses South Korean themes with the flag on the tongue, the blue and red ankle, and special Korean messaging on the inner tongues. Rumored to be limited to around 300 pairs, the Air Jordan 3 “Korea” will release exclusively in South Korea at the Jordan Hongdae store and on nike.com.kr. See a closer look at this highly anticipated release and stay tuned for updates.

it's rumored, but is it confirmed?

Jordan Brand is celebrating two key sporting events from 1988 with this Air Jordan 3 “Korea”, a tribute to Michael Jordan’s epic Dunk Content performance as well as the Summer Olympic games that took place in Seoul. Featuring classic elements of the “White/Cement” Air Jordan 3, this special edition release infuses South Korean themes with the flag on the tongue, the blue and red ankle, and special Korean messaging on the inner tongues. Rumored to be limited to around 300 pairs, the Air Jordan 3 “Korea” will release exclusively in South Korea at the Jordan Hongdae store and on nike.com.kr. See a closer look at this highly anticipated release and stay tuned for updates.

it's rumored, but is it confirmed?

I don't see why it would be limited to 300 pairs. What's the significance of 300 in relationship to jordan or Korean Olympics? Seems like such a small number to be released to the public when there is a high demand in the city, country and worldwide. I can't see 300 being true.

the prices these are listed at right now is absurd.

don’t believe the hype about quantity. sneakernews started that rumor and they continue to push that narrative. why? cuz the founder of SN is also involved with Stadium Goods and SneakerCon.

no one should be copping these for over $1k.

the prices these are listed at right now is absurd.
don’t believe the hype about quantity. sneakernews started that rumor and they continue to push that narrative. why? cuz the founder of SN is also involved with Stadium Goods and SneakerCon.
no one should be copping these for over $1k.

tenor.gif

thanks for the info, i'll be waiting for the prices to drop then.

There is literally no reason for a release with a Taegukgi to release anywhere outside of Korea.

This release is getting a good amount of hype and coverage. Nike may try to capitalize.
The recent air max 97 with britain, france, german, japanese flags were bought worldwide and not in their respective countries

oh man, these are too clean!! should have timed it with the olympics that just passed and it would have been even better.
I saw these on a story posted by KORE Limited, who apparently sold unofficial olympics merch that I saw all these people wearing.
paired up with these shoes, that would be the ultimate olympics souvenir!
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom