Air Jordan Retro 3 "Legends" Red October - October QS (Updated Pics page 1)

im already shedding tears for when i dont cop. 
mean.gif
:lol:

everyone is saying easy pass, we all know if and when these drops all those opinions will be thrown on the door. Id honestly rather have these (2 and 3) than the yeezys any day. I am a sucker for red and 3s are my favorite model no brainer. White sock liner should have been red but who knows that the version will look like if they release them. Rather focus on locking these down as opposed to the overwhelming headache the yeezys will cause people

Inspired By The Yeezys ? I Think Its A Great Way Of Giving People Various Opportunities To Get Their Hands On An All Red Sneakers .. My Store East Coast Will Have The All Red Yeezys .. If Anyones Interested.

Pic here make them look dope.[/quote]
they been looking on point from the first pics that surfaced. DJ Khaled aint ish though my dude back home is the one who gets him majority of his kicks. Pretty sure khaled paid about 8k for em. My boy said he had khaled, trinidad, and meek mill all trying to get them and khaled must of one that battle. Dont believe me peep his ig @chrissmokes..

at first glance I wasnt feeling them so, I go with my first thoughts. Need better pics.

all red shoes is too loud.. cant imagine wearing them a lot.. but with more pics surfaced i fell in love with this 3's

Back
Top Bottom