Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Originally Posted by Jgizzle79

I bought these the last time they retro'd. The worst Jordans as far as quality I ever owned. The uppers felt thin and creased quick and they looked faded after one wear. These are one of my fav J's off all time but unless these are better quality than the last it's a pass for me.

not trying to fight with you but this statement has me like this 
eyes.gif
 you must have forgotten about almost every 3 released after 2001-2003 with all the paint chipping....
ogs werent built like tanks bro sometimes we need to chill on complaining.... all my jays crease it comes with the territory of wearing a shoe 

Originally Posted by Jgizzle79

I bought these the last time they retro'd. The worst Jordans as far as quality I ever owned. The uppers felt thin and creased quick and they looked faded after one wear. These are one of my fav J's off all time but unless these are better quality than the last it's a pass for me.

not trying to fight with you but this statement has me like this 
eyes.gif
 you must have forgotten about almost every 3 released after 2001-2003 with all the paint chipping....
ogs werent built like tanks bro sometimes we need to chill on complaining.... all my jays crease it comes with the territory of wearing a shoe 

i love these....but i hope its the lighting or something that blue gotta go...ionio bought ya'll but my 5s tend to crease up quick

i love these....but i hope its the lighting or something that blue gotta go...ionio bought ya'll but my 5s tend to crease up quick

Can we expect blue tinted icy soles on all future releases...?? How are you guys' CG XI's holding up? I haven't looked at mine since I bought them...

Can we expect blue tinted icy soles on all future releases...?? How are you guys' CG XI's holding up? I haven't looked at mine since I bought them...

Back
Top Bottom