Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

I hope there's just something wrong with the lighting and those soles aren't actually that blue because . . . ah %%@# it I'm still gonna buy them.

I hope there's just something wrong with the lighting and those soles aren't actually that blue because . . . ah %%@# it I'm still gonna buy them.

the sole reminds me of these, Black/University Blues from 06 (maybe not that blue, but you get the point)

351.jpg

the sole reminds me of these, Black/University Blues from 06 (maybe not that blue, but you get the point)

351.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THESE WILL SELL OUT.
laugh.gif

these are gonna do varsity red VI's numbers

and on top of that, da jordan V tongue and lace locks has lost that prestige from being slapped on constant team jordans and fusions repeatedly....JB gonna be in for a rude awakening when da jordan V's

stop moving......

WE WILL SEE COME RELEASE DAY.

FUNNY THAT 07'S ARE THE GOLD STANDARD NOW BUT I  REMEMBER THEY WERE TRASHED ON THE ONLINE FORUMS BEFORE RELEASE.

SHORT TERM MEMORIES.

GLAD I GOT MY 2000'S....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THESE WILL SELL OUT.
laugh.gif

these are gonna do varsity red VI's numbers

and on top of that, da jordan V tongue and lace locks has lost that prestige from being slapped on constant team jordans and fusions repeatedly....JB gonna be in for a rude awakening when da jordan V's

stop moving......

WE WILL SEE COME RELEASE DAY.

FUNNY THAT 07'S ARE THE GOLD STANDARD NOW BUT I  REMEMBER THEY WERE TRASHED ON THE ONLINE FORUMS BEFORE RELEASE.

SHORT TERM MEMORIES.

GLAD I GOT MY 2000'S....

memphissfinest wrote:

THIS. And if the change was suede to nubuck or blue soles to clear. WE WILL STILL COMPLAIN. Us humans are never satisfied.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

memphissfinest wrote:

THIS. And if the change was suede to nubuck or blue soles to clear. WE WILL STILL COMPLAIN. Us humans are never satisfied.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom