Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THAT'S JUST IT. THEY JUST SAYING...

WATCH THE PICKUP THREAD IN SNEAKER SHOWCASE AND THE PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY ARE PASSING COME RELEASE DAY. I SEE IT ALL THE TIME.

It didnt happen with da varcity red VI'S
laugh.gif

yes it did lol

they sold out everywhere
after how long? nearly a year later?...and i can STILL go to stores and find kid sizes

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by apthekid

I really don't think I'm as sensitive about alterations from OG models in retro models as a lot of other NTers...But I gotta say, I'm likely going to pass on these for the sole purpose that

JB IS BUTCHERING THE TONGUE ON THE V'S BY REDUCING ITS SIZE SO MUCH...

THE TONGUE ON THESE LOOK LONGER THAN THE 07'S THOUGH....

It's not about the length, it's about the width...pause...

The top of the tongue on the V's is NOT suppose to look rectangular...The top of the tongue is suppose to be the wider and then reduce in size...Almost "Y" shaped if that makes any sense...A rhombus maybe...??  I don't know... but this is a mockery...

Originally Posted by michael0360

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by scoop99

I'm going to pass on this one. If it ain't broke, why try to fix it. JB is killing a classic on this one. I had no problem changing the color of the jumpman from black to red. I also had no problem with the sole having a stronger blue tint than the '07 retros. I did not have a problem with the 23 stiched on the side (preferred without). But I'm not feeling the suede on this shoe (that makes up more than 90% of the shoe). I'll stick with my 2000's and my 2007's.
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

It's already been reported (word to April O'Neal) that these will be durabuck.

durabuck?? didnt jb stopp using durabuck a while ago?
What about the AJ 2011 allblacks with the patent leather? The whole part above the patent is black DURABUCK!

I'm going to pass on this one. If it ain't broke, why try to fix it. JB is killing a classic on this one. I had no problem changing the color of the jumpman from black to red. I also had no problem with the sole having a stronger blue tint than the '07 retros. I did not have a problem with the 23 stiched on the side (preferred without). But I'm not feeling the suede on this shoe (that makes up more than 90% of the shoe). I'll stick with my 2000's and my 2007's.
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

durabuck?? didnt jb stopp using durabuck a while ago

Durabuck please. JB is playing games as we all know. Very soon we will have to accept just like no "nike air," (with the exception to banned 1's , which was really supposed to be scrapped due to the conflict of nike air) there will be no durabuck on certain shoes as well. Now, what's next, patent leather instead of regular leather??? Come on JB.

mad.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I hope you are just joking, because if that is durabuck, then shame on JB (still not copping).

mad.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

yea, still think its suede tho

Originally Posted by Regal Black

yea, still think its suede tho

I guess you guys haven't seen the video posted on these that shows them up close and they are NOT suede and they are not durabuck they are NUBUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn I'm glad I have my 3 pairs from 07', looks like Jordan really butchered the tongue on these. 

Damn, I'm still on the fence with these. Can't order online for these. Gotta see in person first...

mad.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

they use it when it convenient for them...all da kid sizes still use durabuck & alot of team jordans still rock it too.

I missed out back in '07 on the Fire Red's and these, but IMO I don't think this should be a difficult pickup. Some sites charging over $200 for these SMH.
laugh.gif

Copped 2 pairs last time they released rocked one to death and broke the other one out last november, my midsole is already cracking on those after a few wears. I did not wanna copp these since they were suede and i've had bad experiences with my black and royal 18's and cdp 14's, but I peeped these on youtube and they look too clean imma just have to watch out with the suede def gonna scoop up a pair or 2.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

they use it when it convenient for them...all da kid sizes still use durabuck & alot of team jordans still rock it too.

I work at kids footlocker and that material from the kids black varsity red 6s, alarming red 5s, freshwater Griffey 2 is NOT durabuck. I'm not even sure what I would call it, but it is definitely not the same material as my 07 metallics, aqua 8s, and cdp 4s. In all honesty that material still looks better than the nubuck on these though. I have no idea if it's a lower or higher quality, but it just looks better imo.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Personally not a fan of the suede or the extra blue tint.. more pics in my blog below
these don't look good.  i don't know, they look really plain for some reason.  i can remember when the originals first released and they were neck breakers.  these retros just seem bland.  easy pass.

^^that picture looks better than this one...

2vb4n60.jpg

sad to say i still will get these since i didnt have any metallics

Back
Top Bottom