Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by EMM23

Will copp regardless of the material.... It seems JB is trying to get rid of the creases of their shoes and would rather have a dusty(ashy) shoe effect to it....Oh well still copp... Pics look good as well..
happy.gif
they're gonna need customers like you once cats like me move on....trust
laugh.gif
Word.  I'll even say they've BEEN needing customers like dude.  It isn't like JB hasn't been dropping the ball for a long time now.  
These are probably the biggest letdown for me though...straight played me w/ my favorite Jordan ever.  Was prepared to snag multiples to stack now that I'm able to, but no dice w/ the bootleg suede.  SMH.  

These are also my favorite 5's and the above pics are helping sell me on these. I was dead set against these at first but am waffling now. Might just cop.

Shame how JB has people these days.... Most of you would buy anything they make.

Wake up people, JB is putting out straight garbage. True Blues, Cements, Bords, etc....all trash.

This is one of my favorite shoes of all time and it's a disgrace what they've done to them.

^^^ I don't know fam...I had to go the '07 route on THIS pair but I've been pleased with the Cements, Bordeauxs, and True Blues. I have issues with some JB decisions as well, but those releases that you listed are considered
smokin.gif
 to me.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Wake up people, JB is putting out straight garbage. True Blues, Cements, Bords, etc....all trash.

Quality on the IIIs were terribad.  Creasing day one, cheap leather, tongues not even cut the same in some cases.
Bordeaux VIIs were ok.  Could have been better.

As for these, i need this CW in my collection, but i don't think i can do it.  

Probably a game time decision.

well at least these look not that OFF like the AJ X Chicago samples with the white midsole or
the AJ III black/cements with nubuck upper instead of smooth tumbled leather and shiny midsoles.

These are garbage they should be the furry edition and that 3m looks like trash no cop stick to my 07s...

Originally Posted by s dubl

Shame how JB has people these days.... Most of you would buy anything they make.

This is one of my favorite shoes of all time and it's a disgrace what they've done to them.
couldn't have said it better myself.  it's a shame because i'd like to buy new retros but i'm not spending my money on all of the garbage they release these days.
30t6p3b.gif

Still have 2 months to wait before the release of the V metallic's.. Can't wait!!!

Blue tint means a pass.I'm on the hunt for a DS or VNDS 99 or 2007 pair..I had the 2007's & sold them when I heard these were coming back out,didn't think jb would mess these up though,I mean it's only been 4 years but damn some things are just better left unchanged

Back
Top Bottom