Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

I have the same feelings towards these as Steve Nash does..
laugh.gif

..my favorite all-time Jordan. What a shame.

How is the side netting on the 11 Vs? I dont care about the yellowed soles, but on my 06 pair the tounge has a greenish tint to it, thus why I am reluctent to purchase these again.

@AB Doom:

Boats??? Seriously?? I'll take that then since u NT dummies claim us "boat wearers" kicks go on sale...i'll take on sale than full price any day clown. U must be 1 of those jealous size 9 shoe wearin punks who gotta pay full price for everything...Get a life fam.

Originally Posted by BigSlim773

@AB Doom:

Boats??? Seriously?? I'll take that then since u NT dummies claim us "boat wearers" kicks go on sale...i'll take on sale than full price any day clown. U must be 1 of those jealous size 9 shoe wearin punks who gotta pay full price for everything...Get a life fam.

Lol you gettin em from the employee store?

Fool I wear a size 10 and I got paper to pay retail lol! You sound like a NT crybaby getting sensitive...there's crying in the shoe game! That's my opinion boat sizes sit on the shelves and get marked down clown!

I swear small foot and big foot dudes have a sick shoe game.

I saw Cements, True Blues, and Cool Greys at my local spot for 80 bucks, only had a 7 and 15, 16

Here is my old beat up pair. I beat them to death. I just use them to ball outdoors now.

Also, Is there anywhere to buy the 2011 pair now? Relatively cheap tho. No more than 180. I'm not going to be able to be online for the online midnight release or be available that weekend. I have a camping trip. Should I even be worried? Will these be in stores for a while?

I think the 2011 version of the metallic V's look great. Can't wait to pick one up!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by AB Doom

Fool I wear a size 10 and I got paper to pay retail lol! You sound like a NT crybaby getting sensitive...there's crying in the shoe game! That's my opinion boat sizes sit on the shelves and get marked down clown!

I dont care what size shoe u wear. Plus size 10 is worse than size 9 if u wanna get technical about it. While u have 2 stand in long lines and tryin 2 buy somebody else spot just to get your precious sz.10, im chillin. I walk right in cop and laugh at u cuz all ur sz.10's were sold out. DAMN FOOL. And seeing is how i know the internal stuff since i am affiliated with a retailer, ALL sizes get marked down at the same time clown but it just so happens that the smaller sizes are usually gone. So the "boats" are the only available shoes to put sale tags on. U probably live in some small foot sand people colony, but here in memphis, large sizes are quite common. Know your facts buddy.

Originally Posted by BronLe

I saw Cements, True Blues, and Cool Greys at my local spot for 80 bucks, only had a 7 and 15, 16

what spot was this??
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

what spot was this??
eek.gif
My local DTLR. They also underprice Lebrons and they had the Orions for like 130 a couple weeks after release. Check your local DTLR.

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

what spot was this??
eek.gif
My local DTLR. They also underprice Lebrons and they had the Orions for like 130 a couple weeks after release. Check your local DTLR.

DTLR has the bordeaux 7 for 80 bucks but they had a 14 and 15 only
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Does anyone in the Chicago area know where I can cop these early. I missed out in '07, so I have to settle for these 
30t6p3b.gif
and I have to leave for military school the 10th.

Originally Posted by AB Doom

Funny dude...I don't stand in lines never have never will...I got too many connects...retailers nationwide, resellers and internal Jordan Brand connects (got Space Jams/Cool Greys for free courtesy of G$) I'm vet in this game you better ask somebody next time u come to Cashville! I shut down the city's 1st annual sneaker showcase! Too damn grown to stand in line...I don't mind paying retail or over if I really want the sneaker. Before u get slick home city is Flint, Michigan paaaartner! Like I said u do you...I'm do me!
Shut up dude they're shoes not houses and college funds. Sit down and remain seated.

I kinda like the blue tint but the material not so much.. I'm having second thoughts on piching them up now.

Back
Top Bottom