Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Originally Posted by BigSlim773

Originally Posted by AB Doom

Funny dude...I don't stand in lines never have never will...I got too many connects...retailers nationwide, resellers and internal Jordan Brand connects (got Space Jams/Cool Greys for free courtesy of G$) I'm vet in this game you better ask somebody next time u come to Cashville! I shut down the city's 1st annual sneaker showcase! Too damn grown to stand in line...I don't mind paying retail or over if I really want the sneaker. Before u get slick home city is Flint, Michigan paaaartner! Like I said u do you...I'm do me!

Look here u dirt farmer, u are from flint,MI...Enough said. I dont have 2 ask anybody about u, u are as lame as they come.

Man hold up fam what u tryna say, I hail from Flint, MI too. Dont come at my city like that
indifferent.gif

I am from FLI as well, please dont come at our city like that sir lol. If you would like to disrespect someone then you go @ them but please do not call out a whole city name.
You or anyone else shouldnt get offended by this...i am just letting you know.
OAN: i still have my black/metallics from 4 years ago if i am not mistaken however i will still more than likely grab this years model. Nothing wrong with having an extra pair right? Lol

Originally Posted by firered18

Funny dude...I don't stand in lines never have never will...I got too many connects...retailers nationwide, resellers and internal Jordan Brand connects (got Space Jams/Cool Greys for free courtesy of G$) I'm vet in this game you better ask somebody next time u come to Cashville! I shut down the city's 1st annual sneaker showcase! Too damn grown to stand in line...I don't mind paying retail or over if I really want the sneaker. Before u get slick home city is Flint, Michigan paaaartner! Like I said u do you...I'm do me!

Look here u dirt farmer, u are from flint,MI...Enough said. I dont have 2 ask anybody about u, u are as lame as they come.

Man hold up fam what u tryna say, I hail from Flint, MI too. Dont come at my city like that
indifferent.gif
dab16b38ea8570831d2466ca6a566bf4001948cb.gif

but seriously you guy's need to chill don't get the thread locked.

Originally Posted by firered18

indifferent.gif
AB Doom, quit bragging. No one cares about all your "connects" or that you got free shoes. You sound like an arrogant prick.  

Why yall hating on AB so much.... BIG SLIM is just as bad.

They are both gassing about their discounts so what difference does it make?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I have the same feelings towards these as Steve Nash does..
laugh.gif

..my favorite all-time Jordan. What a shame.

Money saved, they make it so easy

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Originally Posted by CaEagleSwag

Originally Posted by youngcurse

the texture of the leather looks off though...
Leather? It's Suede/Durabuck fam'.
Of course the leather looks off 'cause these aren't made out of leather.

roll.gif
you know that Durabuck, Nubuck and Suede are still leather! it's just raw. Otherwise you cannot consider patent leather as leather than too
if your definition would be correct.

In Germany Suede is called wild leder!

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Yo I'm wondering has anyone ever removed the 23 from the side? I'm thinking about taking a pair to my seamstress. Seeing if she can cut a little bit from the inside of the shoe, then remove the stitching that makes up the 23 and stitch the inside back up
nerd.gif

That seems like a little too much man, it would suck if the shoe got messed up because of it even though it does sound like a good idea.

Easy pass, I still have 2 pairs from the Jan 2007 retro release, no need to buy these.  If this retro did not have 23 stitched on the side and no blue tint on the bottom, I would cop them.

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

i'm curious if these will sell out instantly online. thoughts?

I think they will sell out at online spots charging retail(NDC).  I remember in 07, they sold out in the morning at stores around me.

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

is it just me or do the lines look really sloppy on the toe box? 

totally agree bro, but imma cop anyway. Hope these don't sell out too quik

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS wrote:
5-blk-2.jpg

is it just me or do the lines look really sloppy on the toe box? 

That looks horrible, if I do buy a pair ill make sure to do a view of the sneaker from the front to make sure they don't look like that. If they do I will pass

Back
Top Bottom