Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

lol at hating on nyc for having mad pairs.

sorry but not every place is nyc other cities got mad sizes too.

sorry your town sucks

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

lol at hating on nyc for having mad pairs.

sorry but not every place is nyc other cities got mad sizes too.

sorry your town sucks
Not my city, I live in the burbs of Chicago and they were gone within hours.  I got to the mall an hour before FNL opened and had 5 people in front of me.  They only had 2 pairs in every size, kinda suprised...

I went to the mall the day after release and got a 13 easy. And switched out pairs cuz the speckled parts all had green $+#* on them..my area isn't big on j's

Easy Day one cop(just got around to post'en)

They are everywhere in VA. People wore these day one and out the store 
alien.gif

They sitting in the closet for now. 

I hope they dont end up like my FLU Games, never touching concert

unsure if i should pull the trigger and cop, i wore the the last pair down to the ground. This has always been one of my favorite.

Originally Posted by pluhone

unsure if i should pull the trigger and cop, i wore the the last pair down to the ground. This has always been one of my favorite.
sounds like enough to pull the trigger if I were you

I like the nubuck material used on these 2011 retro V's. My 07's creased

almost immediately and the shoes took on a grey hue. The only complaint I have

is with the thin stitching on the jumpmans. Blue tinted sole are fiyyyaaaah

Originally Posted by pluhone

Sounds like you answered your own question. Get em before they're gone!!

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

alien.gif

Not sure where in VA you are, but this isn't true

So anyone got any pics with white laces? I know I saw them in the thread, but didn't feel like reading through all the pages...

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

alien.gif

Not sure where in VA you are, but this isn't true
I'm in Colonial Heights and at South Peak Mall, every store had them.

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

I like the nubuck material used on these 2011 retro V's. My 07's creased

almost immediately and the shoes took on a grey hue. The only complaint I have

is with the thin stitching on the jumpmans. Blue tinted sole are fiyyyaaaah

The green hue is terrible, far worse then yellowing IMO.  Same thing happened to my pair.

so my pair just arrived from Finishline. they're actually pretty dope. the blue sole is raw. and the 'suede' isnt bad either. after that vid first thing i checked was to make sure the jumpman was centered on the back and not on the side. homie's jumpman in the vid was on the side of his joints like the xi's loll. this my first pair of v's in this color, overall i'm pleased with my decision to cop.

I just went to check something on the pair that I have, and while I was touching it I noticed how soft the material is on the sneaker.

If there was a pillow made of this stuff I would love to sleep on it
laugh.gif
the only downfall though is that since it is that soft hopefully it doesn't scuff easy

THE WORLD IS BIGGER THAN MY BLOCK BUT THESE ARE STILL ALL OVER NYC!! ... AFTER LOOKING AT THEM IN PERSON I THINK THEY ARE BETTER THAN I EXPECTED BUT THERE IS NO WAY I WOULD BUY THESE.. LOVE MY 07'S AND THIS IS ONE OF MY FAV JORDANS EVER TOO

^ Yea there is no way I spend $150 on these.. I would consider them for $115 or cheaper.. Im sorry but these things are not the truth like that.. Blue tinted sole? On an original colorway?
I dont know how you guys do it.. I just feel like there are other things I should spend my money on especially after seeing my homies right shoe crease after a 30 minute outing.. C'mon son.. Spizzikes got better quality than these things.. 

Saw these things in the store today and I feel bad for anybody that couldn't get the 07s
Where were you in 07 though..

Back
Top Bottom