Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

man... got a plethora of financial consultants acting like accountants all of a sudden.

thanks for the advice, chiefs.

I guess i'll start buying one ply tp cuz according to you "purists" (who probably didn't
own original 5's back in 1990 as yours truly)... i guess it would be the sound decision
to go paltry on the paper since it was so outlandish for me to get these 2011's.

Great job.

Originally Posted by Freeze

so my pair just arrived from Finishline. they're actually pretty dope. the blue sole is raw. and the 'suede' isnt bad either. after that vid first thing i checked was to make sure the jumpman was centered on the back and not on the side. homie's jumpman in the vid was on the side of his joints like the xi's loll. this my first pair of v's in this color, overall i'm pleased with my decision to cop.

You too?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Easy Day one cop(just got around to post'en)

They are everywhere in VA. People wore these day one and out the store 
alien.gif

They sitting in the closet for now. 

I hope they dont end up like my FLU Games, never touching concert

Not sure where in VA you are, but this isn't true
I'm in Colonial Heights and at South Peak Mall, every store had them.

I'm familiar with South Park and Colonial Heights because of Virginia State. Not sure you would say Virginia, like that represents all of Virginia. That's one of the worst malls. Can they be found their now?

I'm familiar with South Park and Colonial Heights because of Virginia State. Not sure you would say Virginia, like that represents all of Virginia. That's one of the worst malls. Can they be found their now?

I go there and I have not been the mall since the release. 

wow this is a joke, i just got my shipment in from nike.com and they looked "burned" all over both shoes, no thats not from the flash, they look like that in real life....
Shouldnt even pass for B-grades
d4f269b611a4a45c2118dbac043db0c86cfb5306_r.jpg

b393699d61e7af994fe5289e84a2aca9ad26eb18_r.jpg

be52638698a8140422884ea45d9dedfb9af9e345_r.jpg

Just received my 5s from NDC. Im glad i did not pass up on these. My pair is flawless. The people who did not cop, please let those who bought them enjoy there purchase.

Originally Posted by youngmoney15

Just received my 5s from NDC. Im glad i did not pass up on these. My pair is flawless. The people who did not cop, please let those who bought them enjoy there purchase.

i just got mine too from NDC and they look good. Hope everybody enjoys their pairs, and for dude who got the messed up pair just get your refund and look on ebay (you will get a better deal than if you bought at an official store)

Just got mine from Eastbay...overall I'm happy after seeing some of the pictures and video of the jacked up pairs.

There was a random drop of silver paint on them midsole toe area that peeled off with some rubbing alcohol. There's also a small amount of glue on the ankle support that isn't that noticeable. The Chinese broad that made my pair must hate life because that's just carelessness.

Thats dead its the best place to get shoes when they come out so many sneaker stores and they sell out almost every release all stores. One of the worst malls ha what store doesnt it have. You mean its a black mall

A store yall Va heads should check out in the area is THE SOURCE off of forest hill they got buy one get one half off idk if a lot of people know about it they always stocked the next day.

They are still EVERYWHERE in VIRGINIA as of this morning, and that's only checking two store systems just now.

And yes, the ENTIRE STATE...

Including beastville Va Beach for the Va Beach proper folks who only think Lynnhaven and Military Mall are the only malls that exist down there. 
laugh.gif

#bammas 

Back
Top Bottom