Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

The Eastbay rep just confirmed over the phone that apparently they're taxing every state now. In CA we apparently have to dig ourselves out of the financial hole our politicians put us in. No, wait, that's the rest of America nowadays too.
tongue.gif

Won't say whether I'm right or left, but I will say I despise most politicians equally these days.
laugh.gif

Must've been a while since I bought shoes from Eastbay since I don't recall them charging tax in CA. Saved myself a 1 hour wait and went with NDC.

all set! got 1 pair off eastbay...will try the birthday coupon tomorrow at my footlocker to try get another pair.

Just copped from Eastbay, got taxed as well but the free shipping code worked. Saved 10$ as opposed from ordering from NDC.

I didnt get charged tax, but they did hit me with shippin and then I get an email that say get the air jordan V shipped free. I knew that chick was sending me, best believe im calling back in the AM. I dont care that its only 7 bucks Im cheap!!!

got home right at release time, add to cart, 1hr 5min wait at eastbay
indifferent.gif
tabbed over to NDC and boom...10 secs and I am done..lol

just gotta call up FNL tomorrow and I am good.

Night everyone

Originally Posted by PainBL

The Eastbay rep just confirmed over the phone that apparently they're taxing every state now. In CA we apparently have to dig ourselves out of the financial hole our politicians put us in. No, wait, that's the rest of America nowadays too.
tongue.gif

Won't say whether I'm right or left, but I will say I despise most politicians equally these days.
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Wore my 07s today to compare them to these look-a-likes. Imo JB should have kept these as samples.

I hope no one wears these in the rain or snow because the dye will leak out baddd.
sick.gif
 Durabuck > Nubuck

1021939.jpg

I hope when they reretro the Playoffs VIII's they don't get this same bs treatment

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

someone e-mailed me from out the blue from canada asking me to get them a pair

are these not releasing in canada ?

Ya they are but up here only larger cities like Edmonton, Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, Montreal and maybe Ottawa that get retro jordans. 

It could also be because of the price, theyre $189 up here and theyve recently tightened up on the discounts.  We used to get 15% off if youre cool with someone there, its a student discount they would give to their VIP's.  Well I guess Champs and Foot Locker decided to end that saying it came down from JB/Nike themselves saying it "cheapens the brand"
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
  I can name a few other things that have done a better job of that.
i dont understand why he e-mailed me then
to the dude that e-mail me Friday i am curious why you asked me to get you the shoes 

"i need new, unworn air jordan 5 retro black/metallic in size 9 shipped to toronto, ON do you hav them?" 

his e-mail [email protected] 

wonder if he wanted a 2006 ? i have a DS pair in a size 9 

but i'm not looking to sell it 

besides i  dont ship to Canada 
laugh.gif

Are you guys who are getting them tax free ordering off Eastbay? Because if you are, that would make what the lady just told me on the phone bull. One thing I know for a fact is they are definitely charging CA residents tax. At least Gold Club saves on shipping charges.

12.5 copped.

Hope yall dudes right about them fitting a half size big. I usually buy everything true. But the fit of the IIIs leads me to believe that yall are right.

Back
Top Bottom