Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" CONFIRMED release!! 9/14/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

laugh.gif

You damn right.

If yall suckers gonna accept paying 1200 in the aftermarket, you bet your *** ill be on NDC trying to get a pair to flip 
roll.gif
roll.gif
truuuuuuuuuuuuu least you honest lmao

Jordan is hitting it hard to end the yr.....

I would love to have these DB V's - plus you still have the 3lab5's, Bel Air V's, Steel X's, Laney V's, Taxi XII's, Gamma XI's, Black/Red OG 1's, plus rumored NA Black Cement III's, Black Laney V's and I'm sure there are more surprises up their sleeves......

Good to be a JB fan, but my wallet is crying lol
laugh.gif

Jordan is hitting it hard to end the yr.....

I would love to have these DB V's - plus you still have the 3lab5's, Bel Air V's, Steel X's, Laney V's, Taxi XII's, Gamma XI's, Black/Red OG 1's, plus rumored NA Black Cement III's, Black Laney V's and I'm sure there are more surprises up their sleeves......

Good to be a JB fan, but my wallet is crying lol :lol:

Damn, September to December is going to be crazy for JB. If i had to only pick 3:

1. Black/Red 1s
2. Laney 5s
3. DB 5s

Let's not forget the red Yeezys possibly releasing later this year as well.

Damn, September to December is going to be crazy for JB. If i had to only pick 3:

1. Black/Red 1s
2. Laney 5s
3. DB 5s

Let's not forget the red Yeezys possibly releasing later this year as well.
Let's also not forget the Air JORDAN Yeezys :lol:

OP: Couple suggestions. Update thread title to "confirmed" with date. Add pricing/sizing and release location information...will prevent people from asking the same questions over and over.

I feel for the next person to ask what to price is on these! Your big head gonna explode cause you might have to answer for a third time.....?
My apologies if it irritates you that I had to answer the same question because lazy people didn't take the time to read the information Nike provided. Sincerest of apologies.

the THIRST is real .. same dudes talkin **** last week back in here drooling :tongue:

I was one of those dudes :lol: . I don't F with all patent leather kicks but those are piff :smokin .

:lol: you get a pass from me though Unk .. but I'm sayin what's good with the wife @ NTChi, she holding these down or what?

I feel for the next person to ask what to price is on these! Your big head gonna explode cause you might have to answer for a third time.....?
My apologies if it irritates you that I had to answer the same question because lazy people didn't take the time to read the information Nike provided. Sincerest of apologies.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: the sincerest apology I've seen all year.

Last edited:
Why no gs sizes? Why only they IV??

I just took off of work the Friday before release for no real reason, knowing this is all gonna be rsvp, just to make sure if anything happens I can be where I need to be. I've never been so wanting of a DB...but damn, thekid needs these.

Just answer the question next time without being a donkey!

Some of us dont have time to go back pages looking for the answer...

:lol: you get a pass from me though Unk .. but I'm sayin what's good with the wife @ NTChi, she holding these down or what?

Bruh I'm making calls as we speak. I need these. I'm oficially a hypebeast :evil:  :lol:

We in the same boat tryin to paddle our way to the promise land like a refugee :rofl:

Yo Captain, make it happen!! 8)

Kenny my guy, I know you got a local plug for my size 11 and your 13 :lol: .. There's only one or two locations I can think of outside of NTNY, NTRF, and 21 Mercer that might have a couple pairs locally. Pretty sure it won't be for retail though :smh: .. they already have the 3Lab5s for $800 :x

Why no gs sizes? Why only they IV??

I just took off of work the Friday before release for no real reason, knowing this is all gonna be rsvp, just to make sure if anything happens I can be where I need to be. I've never been so wanting of a DB...but damn, thekid needs these.

im sure theyll do GS versions of these too. if they dont, its because they didnt have enough time to make more pairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom