Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" CONFIRMED release!! 9/14/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just answer the question next time without being a donkey!

Some of us dont have time to go back pages looking for the answer...
thanks to "ColdCity" who simply answered with out making a big stink the price...also if this info was updated on the first page by the moderator of this thread (confirmed price not some guess) that would be a big help...unless its not known what the confirmed price is (reason why I asked) and its not stated in the first page of the thread!!! 

Man I really hope I get these somehow. Love the shoe and especially the story behind them. 

Just answer the question next time without being a donkey!

Some of us dont have time to go back pages looking for the answer...
I find laziness to be irksome. How does that make me an ***?

No one is asking you to "go back pages". Just look at the link Nike tweeted. All the information you need is there.

I was all set to write these off as the Doc Marten V's, but those GITD pics killed it!

Prepared to strikeout on the 14th

DB 9's are still the best DB's (IMO of course)

Yall can forget about RSVP, evilside/ sole martyr already talking mess on Twitter about shutting it down with his bot :lol:

ive just seen it all now with @Sneakheat !
roll.gif
roll.gif
 not to get off track (and they supposedly getting Red Octobers) ahahahaha

Yall can forget about RSVP, evilside/ sole martyr already talking mess on Twitter about shutting it down with his bot :lol:

‏@SoleMartyr - Everyone is gonna want to go COSMIC BOWLING after the DB5 drops. But are gonna be too afraid to leave their shoes with the attendant.

:rofl: :rofl:

‏@SoleMartyr - Everyone is gonna want to go COSMIC BOWLING after the DB5 drops. But are gonna be too afraid to leave their shoes with the attendant.

:rofl: :rofl:

Imma bowl with the DB on my left hand. I got my own bowling shoe. Man, I'm so going to glow in the dark bowling if I get these.

NDC or bust for me. Not paying resell for these. Too much patent leather for me, but if I'm able to cop on NDC that morning then ill take em.

Man I love these but I know I have no shot lol. Only ever gotten through on NDC once. Oh well, I'll still try lol

If you can't cop this week. Just know They'll rerelease in the next 3 years.

Got out of school....got the twitter notification....and then finally see them 
eek.gif
. RIP to the kid Issac though, that story is just heartbreaking, these are definitely up there with the DB 6's, if not just a little less better than that. I'm all in for paying RSVP services...let's just hope ES don't hit any of the places I hit up 
laugh.gif
 GL to all copping though, I wouldn't be surprised if my record of L's go up on NDC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom