Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" CONFIRMED release!! 9/14/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
The letters glowing blue is dope but the extra glow parts is excessive.

when worn, the letters wont glow blue. theyll only glow using a blacklight. so for most people wearing them, itll only be the netting, air bubble, jumpman, lacelock, and sole glowing in the dark.

We have shoe collector villains now? :lol:

Has this subculture really gotten to this corny of a place?

He actually helped. Nike changed the RSVP cause of him and if he does it again it will be fcfs better chances then going up against RSVP sites

We have shoe collector villains now?
laugh.gif

yeah i know right the whole "nike destroyer" thing is a bit much..the kid really has no purpose

He actually helped. Nike changed the RSVP cause of him and if he does it again it will be fcfs better chances then going up against RSVP sites
Nike really didnt change anything... most of the orders will be achieved because of bots

We have shoe collector villains now? :lol:

them adding more circles isnt really a change... more like a lazy 2.0
that anyone with a brain couldve come up with

Last edited:
Nike really didnt change anything... most of the orders will be achieved because of bots

True, but it threw rsvp sites off I was able to get Fr 5s manually, then again it was a GR but before that I couldn't get through on anything GR or limited...

Also, it's hard to determine if the "improvement" even made a difference. They first implemented it for last week's Fire Red 5 release and based on the messages from that thread on NT, a lot of people who tried manually were successful. Could this be due to the "improvement" Nike made to RSVP? Maybe. But, I'm sure the fact that it was a GR sneaker with low demand also helped. A good test to see if this "improvement" makes a significant difference is this DB5 release.

[COLOR=#red]Edit: Looks like RSVP won't even matter for me. Nike SF won't be getting the DB5s.[/COLOR]

Last edited:

Also, it's hard to determine if the "improvement" even made a difference. They first implemented it for last week's Fire Red 5 release and based on the messages from that thread on NT, a lot of people who tried manually were successful. Could this be due to the "improvement" Nike made to RSVP? Maybe. But, I'm sure the fact that it was a GR sneaker with low demand also helped. A good test to see if this "improvement" makes a significant difference is this DB5 release.

Edit: Looks like RSVP won't even matter for me. Nike SF won't be getting the DB5s.
laugh.gif
That's cold they took SF out. They were included earlier this morning in the release page info.

I have never done an RSVP . What are the chances of actually getting a shoe if you are selected as one of the people that can wait in line?

^I shouldn't be surprised. Ever since Nike SF closed for renovation (there's a smaller, temporary Nike store open right now), we've been missing out on a lot of the major releases -- DB3s, all the LeBron EXTs, KD6 Pre-Heats, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom