Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" CONFIRMED release!! 9/14/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend who's job depends on being a Twitter genius . Maybe I'll have him rig something up. Lol

I'll be using all my resources to give my money away. Already prepared to fail, so I gotta win.
glasses.gif

do they still have bots?

or is this actually gonna be a fair release?

RSVP services are already doing RSVP's. Thereserveteam just did their's for 50 bucks a pop.

Haven't really dealt with any RSVP services. Is the THERESERVETEAM pretty successful? Is it just me or does $50 sound cheap for these DB5s? Is there something I don't know about these being more available than previous DB Jordan releases?

Haven't really dealt with any RSVP services. Is the THERESERVETEAM pretty successful? Is it just me or does $50 sound cheap for these DB5s? Is there something I don't know about these being more available than previous DB Jordan releases?
DB 3's were around 100 bucks so I'd say yea 50 is pretty cheap. Thereserveteam is a pretty successful RSVP service. I know they've won my homie plenty of limited kicks. Once I figure out how many NikeChi has, I'll let everyone know.

That's 1 second to get hashtag and to DM back to Nike. With the new bubble crap it took me more than two seconds to get the word, 1 second to type, .5 to send... You know the rest.

This release is a really cool deal. Hoping to cop, not because of the look of the shoe, but the story behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom