Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" CONFIRMED release!! 9/14/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
havent we agreed internet connection is towards the bottom on the list of important factors when getting kicks on NDC. computer performance, distance from servers, etc...all more important 

a picosecond or a trillionth of a second 
smokin.gif

havent we agreed internet connection is towards the bottom on the list of important factors when getting kicks on NDC. computer performance, distance from servers, etc...all more important 

Well yeah those all factor/determine your mbps dont they?

I honesty think another DB is being releasing this year outside of the 5..
im actually thinking the same thing, maybe the 10 will drop as well. cause don't they usually announce 5 DB shoes each year all at once, one being a Jordan retro? it's kind of weird for this DB5 to be stand-alone and not have other shoes accompanying it.
They're announcing the rest on the 28th.

id body a pregnant woman who was the widow of a war a vet on mothers day for a chance to buy these

try google...just playin, but for real though, its not that hard my dude, just do your homework and you'll be good to go
lol been done my hw since the corks and im 0/5 with rsvp that's why I was asking cus most these rsvp sites on sum bs wanted a reliable site :tongue:

Every site is a hit or miss.

I considered going with one of the services when the lebron champ pack dropped and realized quickly that there are so many of them that consistency from release to release is a joke. Pick the wrong one and you get nothing, switch services for the next release and you'll probably still get nothing.

I considered going with one of the services when the lebron champ pack dropped and realized quickly that there are so many of them that consistency from release to release is a joke. Pick the wrong one and you get nothing, switch services for the next release and you'll probably still get nothing.

the thing is that that Champ Pack had very limited availability so it was a crapshoot from the start.

the service i picked only wanted 25 and they dont charge unless they win, so i had nothing to lose. I still have NDC as my main option and ive had like a 95% success ratio this year on every release on there.

Every site is a hit or miss.
i'm not saying they do.

but one can also prioritize the DMs that are sent in.  so you can play "favors"

I'm surprise that RSVP services are not out trying to sabotage other RSVP services.

Just purchase their service (OAuth requires approval from the user).  Then go to your Twitter Settings.  Click on APPS.  Then report the name of the application that you gave access to Nikestore :smile:

LOL!

I know Nikestore is blocking certain applications with their RSVP process.

i'm not saying they do.

I'm surprise that RSVP services are not out trying to sabotage other RSVP services.

Just purchase their service (OAuth requires approval from the user).  Then go to your Twitter Settings.  Click on APPS.  Then report the name of the application that you gave access to Nikestore :smile:

LOL!

I never got to the point of actually putting an order in with one but it doesn't seem like it would be a bright idea if they used OAuth with customers twitter accounts when they could just make their own.

i'm not saying they do.

LOL!

repped for that that legitimate info. 

id body a pregnant woman who was the widow of a war a vet on mothers day for a chance to buy these

This guy... I feel the thirst for fresh kicks but damn. At least I know NTers are articulate.. This kids story continues to get to me.

i'm not saying they do.

Just purchase their service (OAuth requires approval from the user).  Then go to your Twitter Settings.  Click on APPS.  Then report the name of the application that you gave access to Nikestore
smile.gif

LOL!

I never got to the point of actually putting an order in with one but it doesn't seem like it would be a bright idea if they used OAuth with customers twitter accounts when they could just make their own.
Its time consuming (based on the hate I get for "wasting my time creating fake twitter accounts") if you have to create new twitter accounts (but that is the smart way to do it - burner accounts for each release).

So the RSVP companies leave it up to the buyer to create a new account for the specific purpose of approving the OAuth.

Companies that still create their own twitter accounts are likely serving small numbers of buyers. 

Last edited:
Can anyone explain to me how i would order these on realese date via twiter \ nikestore ? Im new to twiter and never ordered shoes of the internet but i want to try and get these :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom