Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" CONFIRMED release!! 9/14/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
^70k people? I think you underestimate but right on with everything else. Should just tell him they'll probably be sold out before you even click the link. Also I would refresh nikestore twitter constantly with under :30 sec to the minute left.
my 70k estimate is the ones who can get it within 5 seconds. And latency kills us farther away.

Most NT's dont get 200 pairs of a GR.

Why in the world do you guys think theyre gonna be getting more than 80 pairs of these? ^_^

NT Roosevelt field had about 40 pairs TOTAL of fear 4s and 5s combined.
I sincerely doubt a NT gets that much of any shoe, much less Doernbechers.

Most NT's dont get 200 pairs of a GR.

Why in the world do you guys think theyre gonna be getting more than 80 pairs of these? ^_^

NT Roosevelt field had about 40 pairs TOTAL of fear 4s and 5s combined.
I sincerely doubt a NT gets that much of any shoe, much less Doernbechers.
The most I've ever seen at NikeChi was when the bred 11s dropped, there had to be over 200 in people in line that day to pick rsvps and thats while I was there.

The pickup window was 8-10am, I showed up at 9 and saw the line to pick up rsvps was around the block, left and came back a half hour later only to see the line had gotten longer.  Now we all know that was a pretty large gr so there are times when they get shoes in high numbers.

"Each pair includes a flashlight to complete the glow-in-the-dark effect, inspired by Isaac’s love of video games."

Secured an early RSVP from one of the sites for being a "loyal customer" pretty cool of them to do that, not a lot of loyalty in the sneaker game today. Hopefully it pans out!

Secured an early RSVP from one of the sites for being a "loyal customer" pretty cool of them to do that, not a lot of loyalty in the sneaker game today. Hopefully it pans out!

Sorry to say but you might be disappointed..

Not this time around.
Not a chance, 3K-5K would be a blessing in disguise at this point.

Is that really what we're expecting the production numbers to be??

I would imagine that there would be more than the DB IX...and I feel like there's way more DB IX than 3k.

I was told a while ago that there were 3k of the rerelease of the DB III, but I was told that that was a much lower number than normal DB releases because it's a re-release...no?

The post below is spot on as far as how this release is gonna go .. If they would've dropped last year instead of the 9s like they were supposed too, we would've saw a higher volume in production numbers. JB went through A LOT to release these, they're handling it like a QS.

These 5's weren't produced in quantities like a normal run from the yearly freestyle collection. This shoe kind of falls off by itself. Isaac was part of the 2012 team. There's a full 2013 team that will have releases in numbers similar to prior years. His shoe is releasing the way it is because of the circumstances, and neither party wanted to scrap the shoe and the ideas so we will have a chance at a limited run of these, A LOT fewer than the annual collection. Cut your low end estimate in half, and pepper dat angus

havent we agreed internet connection is towards the bottom on the list of important factors when getting kicks on NDC. computer performance, distance from servers, etc...all more important 
I'd say the most important is your distance from the server.

The most I've ever seen at NikeChi was when the bred 11s dropped, there had to be over 200 in people in line that day to pick rsvps and thats while I was there.

The pickup window was 8-10am, I showed up at 9 and saw the line to pick up rsvps was around the block, left and came back a half hour later only to see the line had gotten longer.  Now we all know that was a pretty large gr so there are times when they get shoes in high numbers.
NikeChi had over 500 pairs of Breds. 

Hopefully I can cop these, never odered new releases online before....especially db's so well see how this goes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom