Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" CONFIRMED release!! 9/14/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone explain to me how i would order these on realese date via twiter \ nikestore ? Im new to twiter and never ordered shoes of the internet but i want to try and get these :smile:

IF you don't know by know you're not getting them...:rolleyes

Can anyone explain to me how i would order these on realese date via twiter \ nikestore ? Im new to twiter and never ordered shoes of the internet but i want to try and get these :smile:

They release next sat (14th) at 8 am est 5 am pst. Twitter link only which means u wait for it to be posted on nike's account.The link will take u to nike's online retailer and if the shoes are available you can select your size and checkout.

Can anyone explain to me how i would order these on realese date via twiter \ nikestore ? Im new to twiter and never ordered shoes of the internet but i want to try and get these
smile.gif
make sure that you're following nike store on twitter.. they will tweet out the link at 8:00 am est..  as soon as they tweet the link you just have to click on it, and it will take you the product page where you can select your size and add to cart.

Not this time around.
Not a chance, 3K-5K would be a blessing in disguise at this point.

Is that really what we're expecting the production numbers to be??

I would imagine that there would be more than the DB IX...and I feel like there's way more DB IX than 3k.

I was told a while ago that there were 3k of the rerelease of the DB III, but I was told that that was a much lower number than normal DB releases because it's a re-release...no?

lol been done my hw since the corks and im 0/5 with rsvp that's why I was asking cus most these rsvp sites on sum bs wanted a reliable site :tongue:
most of these sites are  allowing you to use there bots for 1 release for a fee so you can cop off nike.com

All this talk about anyone using bots will be banned. Uhhhhhhh well
wut ever happened to that? Screw I'm gonna get me a bot for this release and
the 3Lab5 release.

This week is the calm before the storm. I wish they released it like they did with the KD meterology lol curve ball everybody. 

even though it will be a virtually impossible cop, I'll explain.
1st, follow nike store on Twitter.
At around 8:00 am eastern time (2:00 am Hawaii time for me) on release day, Nike store will "tweet" out a link to the page to buy. Be careful, since they will also have a link to a picture of the object, which is useless, and if you click that, you have no chance. You will need to complete the entire process of following link,and adding to cart within 5 seconds to even have a shot. The bots do it within 1-2 seconds, you will be competing with probably 70k people for about 2000 slots, and that's if you do it within 5 seconds.

^70k people? I think you underestimate but right on with everything else. Should just tell him they'll probably be sold out before you even click the link. Also I would refresh nikestore twitter constantly with under :30 sec to the minute left.

All this talk about anyone using bots will be banned. Uhhhhhhh well
wut ever happened to that? Screw I'm gonna get me a bot for this release and
the 3Lab5 release.

I'm just gonna start a new thread near release and enforce the rule then.

It's a little tough to moderate the site as a whole with the volume it receives.

Some of you people just aren't mature. Too many of them on here.

even though it will be a virtually impossible cop, I'll explain.
1st, follow nike store on Twitter.
At around 8:00 am eastern time (2:00 am Hawaii time for me) on release day, Nike store will "tweet" out a link to the page to buy. Be careful, since they will also have a link to a picture of the object, which is useless, and if you click that, you have no chance. You will need to complete the entire process of following link,and adding to cart within 5 seconds to even have a shot. The bots do it within 1-2 seconds, you will be competing with probably 70k people for about 2000 slots, and that's if you do it within 5 seconds.
under 5 seconds doubt i can do that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom