Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" CONFIRMED release!! 9/14/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
dmv has the crown for camping .Ext brons to kd vi supreme yungangs doing a weekbplus.Sneakergang is ill

Lol ppl ain't even trying rsvps anymore, just straight camping

Its only 42 pairs here we talked to staff its no bots for nt.if so im.still good.dcnt loves us ;p.I hope marteen gets well she is very ill.PRAY FOR MARTEEN.REAL TALK NT.SHE IS THE SWEETEST AND POWERFUL OUT HQ IN OREGON

Employees looking at us like y'all again.it seems like every big releasr is a week camp.im suprised no one knows the secret shhh

I really don't get how anyone could camp even a full 24 hours for any shoe, much less a week straight. That's dedication and you deserve the shoe. I wouldn't even do 12 hours.

On another note, how does the RSVP twitter thing work? Do you HAVE to pick up the shoes in person? Because I have NO niketown locations even close to me. So I always thought that system was useless to me?

I really don't get how anyone could camp even a full 24 hours for any shoe, much less a week straight. That's dedication and you deserve the shoe. I wouldn't even do 12 hours.

On another note, how does the RSVP twitter thing work? Do you HAVE to pick up the shoes in person? Because I have NO niketown locations even close to me. So I always thought that system was useless to me?

What ever name you put in the message to the NikeTown, that person needs to pick up the sneaker with an ID.

Last edited:
well said. i hate when people go after DB releases and act like theyre the biggest humanitarians of the year. keep it 100 if you just want the shoes if you like them or if you plan on reselling them to gain a sizeable profit.

Happens every single year. Since I'm actually close to an HOH now I'm tryna figure out if I should go that route instead of messing with the internet.
Why don't you camp at HOH now?

What ever name you put in the message to the NikeTown, that person needs to pick up the sneaker with an ID.

Gotcha, where can I find a list of niketown locations? I looked on Nike's site but they're giving me a huge list of every small store that sells so much as a pair of Nike socks

178k? That is nothing. I would not be a CEO for that. Top sales people in tech make more than that.

Exactly. I would consider that less for a CEO, Boston hospital directors make MUCH more and I'm questionable of their 'charitable' work.

People get all worked up when they see anything with six figures... calm down kids :lol:

Edit: quick google search...multiple executives/directors of Boston area hopsitals pulled in 1mill+, so there you go...

Last edited:
Exactly. I would consider that less for a CEO, Boston hospital directors make MUCH more and I'm questionable of their 'charitable' work.

People get all worked up when they see anything with six figures... calm down kids :lol:

Edit: quick google search...multiple executives/directors of Boston area hopsitals pulled in 1mill+, so there you go...

I did a Google search too. It seems like she is in the wrong field, because other CEOs of non for profit organizations, are making a lot more than her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom