Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

absolutely! i've learned my lesson no matter how bad i want a shoe.... Anyway, im still hoping that NDC drops a restock of the DB3s but I doubt it will happed, I heard most of the cancelled order pairs were sent to NTs or Outlets and sold there... I want both DBs badly but Im not trying to pay crazy reseller prices.. lol

absolutely! i've learned my lesson no matter how bad i want a shoe.... Anyway, im still hoping that NDC drops a restock of the DB3s but I doubt it will happed, I heard most of the cancelled order pairs were sent to NTs or Outlets and sold there... I want both DBs badly but Im not trying to pay crazy reseller prices.. lol

I'm fairly sure I saw a screenshot of a chat with Nike saying db3s already "silent restocked".

damn that sucks if true, funny thing is is that i've been keeping the orginal link for the db3s for a while and keep checking it even before the whole silent restock thing happened... oh well... guess it wasn't meant to be.

Arrived today 
happy.gif

bots own the restock

I was on the link before they even announced the restock and still nothing

Last edited:
In line doubt i'm going to get through but hey you never know probably easier to hit the lotto now than get on a restock.... :smh:

Back
Top Bottom