Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

TTS but like XI's, I most definitely would not size down at all. They will not fit, even if you like them snug. To be on the safe side due to different foot shapes, I'd get what you wear in 2011 Concords and 2012 Blk/red XI's.
Thanks for the assistance and feedback - much appreciated. Thought they might fit a little snug like you said, but then someone below you commented they fit big. I think I'll be safe and go with the bigger size though.

The rare time someone has info that could actually help someone it's kept secret until after. If ya'll don't want to tell ppl that's cool but don't rub it in our faces afterwards, that's not cool
+1

People coming in here (and other threads for that matter) bragging about various ways of cheating Nike's system is so childish.  It's like they're still in junior high trying to impress people.  If you have info/tricks, great.  Get your shoes, enjoy them.  Bragging about it isn't going to make people like you, make your shoes that much cooler, or increase their resale value.  But I do know efame is very important to a lot of people.

Last edited:

They've only been out for 3 weeks...
roll.gif

^ Thanks for posting a pic of the lace swap I was wondering what it would look like.

Cool. Didn't expect them to get restocked so early. Thanks for the info

You welcome, there was also another one that happened last Friday.

Last edited:
Still expecting for another restock..

Even knowing I would fail again in copping one pair.

Last edited:
+1

People coming in here (and other threads for that matter) bragging about various ways of cheating Nike's system is so childish.  It's like they're still in junior high trying to impress people.  If you have info/tricks, great.  Get your shoes, enjoy them.  Bragging about it isn't going to make people like you, make your shoes that much cooler, or increase their resale value.  But I do know efame is very important to a lot of people.

JESUS CHRIST!! This is rich coming from you of all people. Until your packages started getting intercepted you couldn't shut up about every single shoe you bought. Would only come into the Asics or air max threads when there was a hype shoe and you got 3 pairs, but would never be found otherwise. The king of tagging his order confirmations and posting them in every thread and all over twitter. July 9th restock with posting the same tagged pic in 6 threads. BigJ even having to TELL you to quit doing exactly what you're posting about others doing. Hahahaha this right here is the Terrell Owens calling the Chad Johnson, Jesse!! Cat gang, megatron, air maxes and mambacurials for $589.99 hahahahah what a joke!

This has to be Hater Boxden trolling on your account lol

Last edited:
JESUS CHRIST!! This is rich coming from you of all people. Until your packages started getting intercepted you couldn't shut up about every single shoe you bought. Would only come into the Asics or air max threads when there was a hype shoe and you got 3 pairs, but would never be found otherwise. The king of tagging his order confirmations and posting them in every thread and all over twitter. July 9th restock with posting the same tagged pic in 6 threads. BigJ even having to TELL you to quit doing exactly what you're posting about others doing. Hahahaha this right here is the Terrell Owens calling the Chad Johnson, Jesse!! Cat gang, megatron, air maxes and mambacurials for $589.99 hahahahah what a joke!

maybe he learned from the error of his ways

+1

Meg got dudes feeling humble.

The whole hating on people who have a leg up is starting to get old, I get the frustration about people bragging about inside info but if they copped or not how would things have been any different for any of us if we had no inside info.

I copped no pairs on any of the restocks and had no idea about any of them till nike tweeted or someone posted in here well after pairs were gone. I wasn't even at home when the restocks occurred so why would I let it bother me that someone else was able to come up.

Dudes are starting to get way too sensitive, congrats to all that copped whether or not they copped 1 pair or 20, whoever struck out or missed out probably still wouldn't have gotten anything and thats what they fail to understand and accept.

Call it whatever you want, having inside info, gaming the system, cheating the system, using unfair practices. If you aren't willing to use what you know to get you want then you don't deserve to whine about what didn't go your way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom