Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

My pair came in...They're so ******g dope in person..so happy i got a pair...some pics coming soon...

Last edited:
Not sure if I agree with you on the ziploc bags.

Short term it'll hold off yellowing

Long term lack of air will cause the soles and
mid sole to corrode and literally separate or crumble from the upper material

I'd recommend cleaning soles with armor all wipes after every wear, storing in a coo,
dry, dark closet and buying a container of damp rid (large one) to store at the bottom of the closet.

Remove paper and put a plastic bag at the bottom of the box to prevent the shoe from touching the cardboard box.

That's my method. Not saying its perfect... Just sharing what works for me
I think If you don't zip the bag up it'll be fine, just needs some breathing.

2nd pair would've been nice, I'm never by the computer often enough to catch the restocks.

I was lucky with the champ pack.

dont seal the bags all the way. leave them open a little. airtight sealing them will be bad. as far as sillica packs go, i use them around my shoes with ice, but theyre in an open case, which is breathable so they should be fine and wont dry out. 
Not sure if I agree with you on the ziploc bags.

Short term it'll hold off yellowing

Long term lack of air will cause the soles and
mid sole to corrode and literally separate or crumble from the upper material

I'd recommend cleaning soles with armor all wipes after every wear, storing in a coo,
dry, dark closet and buying a container of damp rid (large one) to store at the bottom of the closet.

Remove paper and put a plastic bag at the bottom of the box to prevent the shoe from touching the cardboard box.

That's my method. Not saying its perfect... Just sharing what works for me
What about the cardboard shoe tree? Does that affect the soles like the tissue paper and cardboard box?

Thoughts on deal about to go down

My 2 pairs of ds DB V's (Sz: 8.5 & 9)

For

His DS platinum Yeezy 2s Sz 9 that he has sitting at FCNY (and will take down from display upon my arrival).

Note 2 things: 1) I'm on my way already 2) I have a pair of plats already I bought Sept 2012 and wore 3-4x (same size).

For

His DS platinum Yeezy 2s Sz 9 that he has sitting at FCNY (and will take down from display upon my arrival).

Note 2 things: 1) I'm on my way already 2) I have a pair of plats already I bought Sept 2012 and wore 3-4x (same size).
me personally, would have just kept one db n sold the other since you already have platinums and they probably are in decent condition..

For

considering you have a pair of plats already I would just keep the the two pairs of db's or sell one and get something else you want..just my two cents

Hmm I like Yeezys more than any other sneaker. Plus I bought these DB's for a combined total of $400. The way I look at it is DB V's are really nice-- but they're not Yeezys.

DB V's may restock... I don't know what Yeezys future is.

The only thing that would make this deal sweeter is if it were for Solars *dreams*

But with 2 pairs now I'll feel more comfortable wearing my vvnds pair.

Most casual Yeezy deal ever. He has 15 pairs of doernbecher 5's. He did a deal for a size 10 just before meeting me at FCNY.

Really nice guy. Wouldn't be in the slightest surprised if he has a NT account. I know him and his brother have a crazy IG he was showing me. Hundreds of pairs. Lots of heat.

Most casual Yeezy deal ever. He has 15 pairs of doernbecher 5's. He did a deal for a size 10 just before meeting me at FCNY.

Really nice guy. Wouldn't be in the slightest surprised if he has a NT account. I know him and his brother have a crazy IG he was showing me. Hundreds of pairs. Lots of heat.

thats a good deal mark.. you def came up

thats a good deal mark.. you def came up
Thanks fam. I don't like that the DS pair I just got has that spotty glow sole but I will say that people are complaining of yellowing on their 5s and they aren't even a month old...

If this is the worst Yeezys will get after 1+ year..... I can live with that

Whats his instagram? I will buy one of those DB 5's..... for the right price.

Hmm I like Yeezys more than any other sneaker. Plus I bought these DB's for a combined total of $400. The way I look at it is DB V's are really nice-- but they're not Yeezys.

DB V's may restock... I don't know what Yeezys future is.

The only thing that would make this deal sweeter is if it were for Solars *dreams*

But with 2 pairs now I'll feel more comfortable wearing my vvnds pair.
who cares imo, both shoes are ugly, only the DB has a good cause.

I still can't believe the resale on these. The kid died, and everyone is charging double what your average DB goes for after the release. Everyone wants 900 or better and can't find anyone willing to give a break.

i almost wish these didnt glow in the dark so the price could have just been the standard 400-450. thats what the 9s and 3s were going for and are honestly better overall. in principle i can't do more than 1000 on these when i got my Platinum Yeezy 2s for a few dollars more than that.

i almost wish these didnt glow in the dark so the price could have just been the standard 400-450. thats what the 9s and 3s were going for and are honestly better overall. in principle i can't do more than 1000 on these when i got my Platinum Yeezy 2s for a few dollars more than that.

Where you find DB3 for 450? I'm seeing 700 now. You're right about the glow. We're in the Glow hype moment right now.

Last edited:
@sole_nyc I don't think he's selling any now... Mostly just stock-piling for some sneaker venue on oct 12... He has a table

Back
Top Bottom