Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

+1

People coming in here (and other threads for that matter) bragging about various ways of cheating Nike's system is so childish.  It's like they're still in junior high trying to impress people.  If you have info/tricks, great.  Get your shoes, enjoy them.  Bragging about it isn't going to make people like you, make your shoes that much cooler, or increase their resale value.  But I do know efame is very important to a lot of people.
JESUS CHRIST!! This is rich coming from you of all people. Until your packages started getting intercepted you couldn't shut up about every single shoe you bought. Would only come into the Asics or air max threads when there was a hype shoe and you got 3 pairs, but would never be found otherwise. The king of tagging his order confirmations and posting them in every thread and all over twitter. July 9th restock with posting the same tagged pic in 6 threads. BigJ even having to TELL you to quit doing exactly what you're posting about others doing. Hahahaha this right here is the Terrell Owens calling the Chad Johnson, Jesse!! Cat gang, megatron, air maxes and mambacurials for $589.99 hahahahah what a joke!

This has to be Hater Boxden trolling on your account lol
I could post the 2 pairs of DB 5's I got from the restocks if you want, but I have no idea who you are, so I won't.  Not sure why you're using my name.

Anyway, like alps and MrDeeds said, learn from your mistakes.  E-flaunting will only make you a target for Nike.  I've been banned 3 from NDC times now.  It's very difficult for me to place orders.  So now I just keep my mouth shut and keep it moving.  Things have changed a lot in the past 6 months with Nike.  I'll take personal pairs and resell cash over thumbs ups and retweets.

Last edited:

I could post the 2 pairs of DB 5's I got from the restocks if you want, but I have no idea who you are, so I won't.  Not sure why you're using my name.

Anyway, like alps and MrDeeds said, learn from your mistakes.  E-flaunting will only make you a target for Nike.  I've been banned 3 from NDC times now.  It's very difficult for me to place orders.  So now I just keep my mouth shut and keep it moving.  Things have changed a lot in the past 6 months with Nike.  I'll take personal pairs and resell cash over thumbs ups and retweets.
I love restocks and E-Fame
tongue.gif

Lol I'm using your name because you plaster it all over the place bragging. And I can still find it hilarious when I read that hypocrisy coming from the person who does it the worst and just recently cooled off on one website.

You were the biggest attention seeker there was here, and now try to act all holier than thou towards anyone that has done it since you were forced to stop (briefly, most likely) and I wanted to point that out and laugh :lol: You've been the worst on the Internet at begging for e-cred for as long as you've been buying shoes and now you're calling others childish for flaunting a little? LMAO

I could show all three of my pairs from the restocks or ask you how you got your pair on Tuesdays restock (which was from twitter, which got the info/link from j23's twitter, which means you got the info from me) but I won't, because that's not me.
#dogGang

:rofl:

All this non sense talk going on and I just want some insight on the next restock. That's all I'm wanting lol

I
maybe mine is already yellowed from nike. probably just didn't notice it with one pair. i know it's aint icy blue but i don't remember it being this yellowed. this is the first day i got my first pair. notice it's not as icy as the second pair. im not tripping, but i didn't realize how sick it look when it's all Icy blue comparing the 2. so how do you guys store these shoes to keep them ice up? i've heard zip lock bags, gel silica, box only etc.. 
View media item 598529

I've researched this quite a bit and here's what I've found.

Ziplock bags. (2.5 gallon) No silica packs! (Strips too much moisture and drys the shoes)

It helps to take them out every month or so to air out and circulate to keep it fresh.

Also helps to immediately take the paper out of the box / inside the shoe as the paper particles may give the yellow a head start.

I thought nike fixed the problem with the paper in the box causing the yellowing or maybe I'm wrong....oh well :\

Beastface is right about 4w and his incessant bragging before. Vividly remember his kd6 supreme and lbj ext screen caps and his resell bragging. So its funny seeing him say those things now.

That being said I'm not gonna complain about these people grabbing multiples and bragging. It makes them feel special. So be it.

People are few and far between that try to help. I'm used to that its the way this world works. Sneaker collecting is no different.

Ziplock bags. (2.5 gallon) No silica packs! (Strips too much moisture and drys the shoes)

It helps to take them out every month or so to air out and circulate to keep it fresh.

Also helps to immediately take the paper out of the box / inside the shoe as the paper particles may give the yellow a head start.
dont seal the bags all the way. leave them open a little. airtight sealing them will be bad. as far as sillica packs go, i use them around my shoes with ice, but theyre in an open case, which is breathable so they should be fine and wont dry out. 

I

Not sure if I agree with you on the ziploc bags.

Short term it'll hold off yellowing

Long term lack of air will cause the soles and
mid sole to corrode and literally separate or crumble from the upper material

I'd recommend cleaning soles with armor all wipes after every wear, storing in a coo,
dry, dark closet and buying a container of damp rid (large one) to store at the bottom of the closet.

Remove paper and put a plastic bag at the bottom of the box to prevent the shoe from touching the cardboard box.

That's my method. Not saying its perfect... Just sharing what works for me

Wow, already at $1,400 on Flight Club.
I hope this isint a sign of things to come concerning DB releases. 1400 a few weeks after a release is crazy. Ain't bad if you landed multiples though lol

Back
Top Bottom