Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

I got two kid's and a wife I'd rather but them what they need

This debate can go on forever. Not everyone are created equal. Some of us have no problem with buying family things and spend thousand on shoes. Me, I ain't that balling yet, but Hopefully one day.

i'm for real though.

i promise one day my shoe closet will be like a sterile science lab and i'll make my homiez put on hasmat suits to go inside.
smokin.gif
so your one of those guys who buys shoes and doesn't wear them? 

so your one of those guys who buys shoes and doesn't wear them? 

no I wear my shoes. I just like to double up on certain shoes and keep them on ice.

the science lab and hazmat suit were obviously a joke.

i work in the medical field doing clinical research and some of my OCD has carried over to my hobbies. lol.

I disagree there are lots of shoes I'd pay a grand for or even more

I agree. plus if you have an opportunity to get a shoes that are worth significantly more than a grand for that price it wouldn't make sense not to. regardless of your income.

Last edited:

I get ridiculed for wearing my shoes lol. 
i only have one pair of shoes in my closet thats deadstock and thats just because I got my fire red 5's a month ago.. I rock all my shoes.. thats the whole point!  lol

no I wear my shoes. I just like to double up on certain shoes and keep them on ice.

the science lab and hazmat suit were obviously a joke.

i work in the medical field doing clinical research and some of my OCD has carried over to my hobbies. lol.
i get that.. i guess, i just wouldn't want to drop 160 plus on shoes that are just going to sit.. but to each there own, do your thing! 

I agree. plus if you have an opportunity to get a shoes that are worth significantly more than a grand for that price it wouldn't make sense not to. regardless of your income.
exactly if someone offered me a size run of yeezys 2s RO for a stack a piece and I had the money I'd be a fool to pass that opportunity up(provided of course they're authentic, but that's an entirely different discussion)

So if you had a little better income than when you paid $900, you wouldn't go up another $100?

Its not the money

I gotta know the value is gonna up on a shoe and if I make 10 guesses 7 out of the guesses i'm right on the aftermarket value price rise so if l'm willing to pay a no hassle premium I do it

But my limit so far has been $900.00

The db 5 where my one of biggest shoe purchase i made over the past 4 years

I paid $350 for the fear 5's and I think $380 for the black/gold patent leather 1's

A few others in the $300 plus range this year

Last edited:
theres a 10.5 on ebay currently going for $475 80 bids

PICTURES OF THE SHOE ONLY!

Item specifics
[table][tr][th=""]Condition:[/th][td]New without box : [img]http://p.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif[/img] [/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Seller Notes:[/th][td]“100% authentic pictures of a size 10.5 Jordan retro 5 "Doernbecher" No box. Buyers will receive the listed pictures of the shoe, and not the actual shoe”[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Brand:[/td][td][h2]Jordan[/h2][/td][td]US Shoe Size (Men's):[/td][td][h2]10.5[/h2][/td][/tr][tr][td]Style:[/td][td][h2]Basketball Shoes[/h2][/td][/tr][/table]
Pictures are of  100% Authentic Air Jordan 5 "Doernbecher" Size 10.5 US

reminds me of this

Last edited:
i think ill finally go after these in November. going to land DB Foams and Xs as trade bait and if i cant get those, ill just shell out the cash

just looked at my pair thats never touched the ground, and theyre noticeably yellowing. put them straight into ziplocs, probly too late already.

Back
Top Bottom