Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

Lol so you are actually gonna pay those 'sneaker morons' so they ll keep doing what the do ?

no the moron is me spending that much and the people camping thinking a size 15 will be left

the people who got the rsvp's are lucky

i was going to go and try and find a pair but i think i not going to anymore

i cant drop $600.00 on this so i think i changed my mind

but i will be scoping out nt and 21 mercer week

Last edited:
Maybe it's just me, but I never understood lining up for something, specifically a movie or phone, that's just going to be widely available in the days/weeks to come. It's not like once the newest iPhone is sold out, then that's it.

For sneakers, due to the limited amount, I can comprehend waiting in line, but my comprehension is out the window once people starting lining up for over 24 hours.

Looks like my pair from mercer wont be picked up. My boy definitely cant make the window. What happened to 8am pick ups?? :smh:

Mercer is 9am-7pm. How cant he make that window???

Told him after I was successful as I thought I had no chance. Dude goes to Columbia and is doing research in DC. Train leaves at 10am. Want to believe I didnt use all my luck on the rsvp, but the way ndc has been going lately I wont get my hopes up.

wishing there was a niketown in the burgh :frown:

Anyone know the direct link to the shoe on NDC? The twitter link is usually late n shoes are gone by that time

I hope I can trade mine for a pair of DB 2 or DB 4
Sadly Enough, Without A NT Even Close To Me Here In Denver Anymore, I Might Be Entertaining This Trade Idea With My Second Pair Of DBII's
mean.gif

Still Gonna Try For These On Sat And Have One Last Resort I'm Hoping Can Come Thru For Me Like He Has For Me In The Past In Times Of Need
nerd.gif

Can't Decide If Trading For 3s, 4s, 5s Or 9s Would Be My Best Bet If I End Up Striking Out...
This may be more annoying than caps lock.
laugh.gif

Got thru for my 11.5.  Feels good.  Going to try my luck on NDC before riding out.

I didn't think I had a chance with the RSVP so I went to work instead, only later to see that the link was dropped during my break but I didn't bring my phone with me

if i was at NTLA them ghost chairs would be right in the middle of the street and then id posta video and tag him in it with no dambs given.

if i was at NTLA them ghost chairs would be right in the middle of the street and then id posta video and tag him in it with no dambs given.

No integrity in the sneaker game any more because of dudes like this^^

And you all wonder why they have to do tickets/raffles/rsvps just for shoes...

my boy at FL said kids be calling in and asking if they getting the GHOST Jordan 5, he was like what shoe is that, they told him it because they glow and they made by boy who died. He went with it and said na we not getting them CASPERS. I was like you wrong man 

Back
Top Bottom