Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

New Yorkers!! I sent my lil bro to NT NY to wait on line for me...he just called me and said that security cleared the line...

Whats up with 21 Mercer??! Same story??

Also...anybody know the pickup window for NT NY??

my boy at FL said kids be calling in and asking if they getting the GHOST Jordan 5, he was like what shoe is that, they told him it because they glow and they made by boy who died. He went with it and said na we not getting them CASPERS. I was like you wrong man 

i woulda told that clown to come in his sz was left behind the register just to laugh at him in person

ghost chairs equals integrity?

I work at a dtla site now but if i were still in hancock park id take off and move them chairs. I've done it before at wss. If you're not there, you're not in line simple and plain.

Those charis at NTLA will be diposed quicker than a Britney spears marriage :D

Who in their right mind will line up BEHIND some un occupied chairs?

so who here is headed to NTLA to try and scoop left over pairs come tomorrow? 
nerd.gif

Toss those "ghost chairs" Dont matter to me. Thats on you all in LA. I'll cop from home, an it will be on to the next.

Last edited:
if i was at NTLA them ghost chairs would be right in the middle of the street and then id posta video and tag him in it with no dambs given.

No integrity in the sneaker game any more because of dudes like this^^

And you all wonder why they have to do tickets/raffles/rsvps just for shoes...

There's no such thing as Integrity when it comes to setting up ghost chairs... If there was, people would be setting them up as soon as they knew the drop date.

Back
Top Bottom