Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

I gotta 2 hour drive from seattle to Portland and I get off work tonight at 11 and will be headed down there as soon as I'm off and ready.... I've worked 75 hrs this week and don't trust myself waking up at 4am knowing I have the weekend off.... Better safe than sorry :smile:

No integrity in the sneaker game any more because of dudes like this^^

And you all wonder why they have to do tickets/raffles/rsvps just for shoes...

I really hope you mean the cats that left the chairs there with that ******ed ***** sign!

so who here is headed to NTLA to try and scoop left over pairs come tomorrow? 
nerd.gif
Them pairs been gone. 
It's $6.25.

Last edited:
The on feet pics have made me return to my original position, these are the Dr. Marten V's
mean.gif

Full patent leather, especially black with prism effect
eyes.gif
, does not belong on the V's. the words are just the icing on the doo-doo cake

I will try to cop with intentions of 2-for-1 deals

DB 9> all

...and that is all
all imo of course, wont hear another peep outta me

The on feet pics have made me return to my original position, these are the Dr. Marten V's :smh:

Full patent leather, especially black with prism effect :rolleyes , does not belong on the V's. the words are just the icing on the doo-doo cake

I will try to cop with intentions of 2-for-1 deals

DB 9> all

...and that is all

all imo of course, wont hear another peep outta me
lol I was thinking the exact opposite, I even won an RSVP for the nines and didn't pick up

Passing on trying for these, but always love the charity aspect of these DB releases. Good luck to those trying to pick them up.

i got through there but not manually. I REALLY hope the la reselllers arent there tomorrow (fat leprechaun looking guy, shoewolf? and the rif/holygrail kids)

Wuhh? LoL @ those nick names. Can we get a picture of those two? Something to laugh the saltiness away if I fail tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom