Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

Lol posted dated checks? Lord I was just coming in here to see if these had nike air on the back like the og's. what a treat

seems like 10.5 is always gone first, maybe theres less because its a half size, i'm not sure.. for limited release it seems like i'm luckier on size 10s/11s than 10.5 which is my actual size

for the DB 3s 10.5 was one of the first one to sell out
Dang because I'm really trying to make the call which one of those sizes to go for.

what's the likeliness for the people that are camping out to pick up pair of unclaimed dbs?

Managed to get the rsvp at 21 Mercer manually. This is the first time, anyone can tell me how it goes down? If i show up at 9am can I just walk in and out quickly?

all at once
don't you have other priorities???
nerd.gif

that patent leather and rainbow effect just kills it..

dont really want my kicks to look like the biker from this group.

wonder how many resellers will try splitting up the flashlight and the shoes? is that gold rabbit the flashlight? Isaac into bunnies and bling? pimp. will other people feel guilty reselling a dead kid's shoe? am I the only one whose last pair of light up shoes were the LA Gear interchangeable ones circa 1990s? 

wonder how many resellers will try splitting up the flashlight and the shoes? is that gold rabbit the flashlight? Isaac into bunnies and bling? pimp. will other people feel guilty reselling a dead kid's shoe? am I the only one whose last pair of light up shoes were the LA Gear interchangeable ones circa 1990s? 
:smh:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
No one's going to feel guilty for reselling the shoe. Every DB shoe has a story behind it and no ones felt guilty before.

i hope everyone using those "special services" get through with their order and then get cancelled and lose all that money you paid for your "special services"

Back
Top Bottom