Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

Watch NDC pull that mobile only crap again... 
laugh.gif

I can sit at home, click pre-order on Sprint/Apple and get the iphone for the same price. Thats where Apple reigns king..they make enough. Nike should adopt the same model. Let these idiots camp out for weeks, pay for bots, then have mass availability online throughout the year.
1. People still buy iphones? Is it 2008?

2. Why would Nike change their business model? It's a well oiled, hype machine that can could spit on a baby and the father would still be loyal to the swoosh

^^^ lol.. But yeah I'm picking up a iPhone 5s... Still king.!

i got through there but not manually. I REALLY hope the la reselllers arent there tomorrow (fat leprechaun looking guy, shoewolf? and the rif/holygrail kids)
roll.gif
People look up to that dude, too.

Resellers have stans in L.A., that's why I refuse to ever camp, again, in life, at any store in Los Angeles. I can't mess with RIF either. They have a strong sheep following, but they're nowhere near doing numbers to cash people out and people wonder why the post date checks.

the dbs are such a ******** release only people with bots and there connects get these .. ******g shame

EVERYONE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DONT PAY RESALE ON THESE UNTIL AT LEAST THE FIRST WEEK. 

IF SO YOU WILL WITNESS THESE PRICES DROP FASTER THAN PANTIES IN A STRIP CLUB. 

just heard FC will be doing the $600 threshold for these too. so look to pay $450-$500 if you really want them. DO NOT PAY $600 or more.

IF, I say IF the sneaker gods bless me on NDC I hope I remember to select next day shipping.

I know it's really hard to say but which is the most "popular" size out of 10-11? Just curious. I know it all depends but yeah...

IF, I say IF the sneaker gods bless me on NDC I hope I remember to select next day shipping.

I know it's really hard to say but which is the most "popular" size out of 10-11? Just curious. I know it all depends but yeah...
seems like 10.5 is always gone first, maybe theres less because its a half size, i'm not sure.. for limited release it seems like i'm luckier on size 10s/11s than 10.5 which is my actual size

for the DB 3s 10.5 was one of the first one to sell out

Last edited:
:rofl: People look up to that dude, too.

Resellers have stans in L.A., that's why I refuse to ever camp, again, in life, at any store in Los Angeles. I can't mess with RIF either. They have a strong sheep following, but they're nowhere near doing numbers to cash people out and people wonder why the post date checks.

Wow never knew rif post date checks. Lmfao

Back
Top Bottom