Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

I got my pair I'm just trying to help out the people paying high ebay prices for no reason. Restock will happen. Just passing the info

No pair of shoes is worth 1000 to me especially to wear them.If you keep em like a collectible that's a different discussion.NO PAIR.Retail or next is the plan.Oh and 600 is easy to make?FOR WHO EXACTLY?Not for me.And especially not for 2-3 hours of \work' (actually sitting) or 5 minutes online.

its too bad these shoes only look good in the dark 
laugh.gif

No pair of shoes is worth 1000 to me especially to wear them.If you keep em like a collectible that's a different discussion.NO PAIR.Retail or next is the plan.Oh and 600 is easy to make?FOR WHO EXACTLY?Not for me.And especially not for 2-3 hours of \work' (actually sitting) or 5 minutes online.
But you'd flip a pair for 1000 in a split second.

Its all relative, your limit is 1000 some elses is 200 while another person might be willing to go up to 5000.

They are just shoes at the end of the day and their sole purpose is to be worn and not to be put in a glass case.

Now if you want to discuss whether people should be dropping 1000 on these shoes, thats a discussion I can be a part of.

I told people before. Believe it or not. And for those asking for sources, nobody will give that up. Look for Nike and job to release many limited kicks during the black Friday weekend all the way to Christmas. If you don,'t believe me...fine. If so...you're a good man. Check my history. I gave several heads up since being on nt. The problem is just will you be able to score. Holiday 2013 will be full of surprises. Save your money!

I'm actually hoping they dont sell so I could keep them lol. I got offers while I was on line( 21 Mercer nyc) for 750 cash and thats when I started thinking about selling. If someone was willing to give me 750 cash on  the spot  I knew then they'd be worth more. Paying down my credit by a grand is what im talking about, being a sneakerhead is expensive

People using bots to cop 4 pair is the main thing that's wrong with the sneaker game. I can't blame people for flipping then for 1k though. If I had a pair, and someone offered that I would probably sell.

You know what, i can believe the restock talk for black friday just off the strength that those reclaimed/cancelled db 3's never resurfaced.

We shall see

You know what, i can believe the restock talk for black friday just off the strength that those reclaimed/cancelled db 3's never resurfaced.

We shall see
Well, the quarterly restock will be in October, sooooo... that's probably where those will be.

A very small number of the DB3's hit an outlet in Orlando shortly after they released online. Those cancelled orders were eaten up by management and a couple of employees. I don't see these releasing online again.

If people's orders get cancelled what happens to those pairs just saying like nike cancels an order do they release anywhere else or do they go back up on the site at a random time?

Departed Memphis, TN

Supposed to come in tomorrow... Picked up on a Sunday Fedex really working hard lol

We shall see
imagine one day on twitter..

"@nikestore: Some of the latest sneakers out of the Doernbecher collection are now back in stock for a limited time (insert link here)."

thatd be crazy if they restocked the 3's, 5's, and the other ones that released over the summer at the same time

imagine one day on twitter..

"@nikestore: Some of the latest sneakers out of the Doernbecher collection are now back in stock for a limited time (insert link here)."

thatd be crazy if they restocked the 3's, 5's, and the other ones that released over the summer at the same time
You are gonna get my hopes up for a restock by nike :lol:

I am Salty as f... over these because I really did want them. I am happy for the people who got one but I have NO compassion nor could I possibly be happy for the person who during the millasecond that I took to RSVP or on NDC to put in my order and they were able to get 2-4 pairs. Why would I pay $1000 to get one pair of shoes when the clear answer is if I want the next release the $1000 should be spent on more computers and software so I have a chance at something good like this in the future. I just have no clue how you are Nike and really don't care if you piss off 85% or more of your loyal customers trying to do something good which they are not and just driving up hype towards their own business and feeding a secondary market. . The system is broken and if they (Nike) want to do one of these realeases or feel charitable either make many more and donate a bit less or fix the effing system that is broken. I doubt Issac may be RIP would not want people to be able to buy his shoe or have have people profit off the shoe dedicated to his life.

But you'd flip a pair for 1000 in a split second.

Its all relative, your limit is 1000 some elses is 200 while another person might be willing to go up to 5000.

They are just shoes at the end of the day and their sole purpose is to be worn and not to be put in a glass case.

Now if you want to discuss whether people should be dropping 1000 on these shoes, thats a discussion I can be a part of.
Look at your DB3's bro, probably all picked up with a bot or through someone doin you legit at a store

Back
Top Bottom