Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

But you'd flip a pair for 1000 in a split second.
Its all relative, your limit is 1000 some elses is 200 while another person might be willing to go up to 5000.
They are just shoes at the end of the day and their sole purpose is to be worn and not to be put in a glass case.

Now if you want to discuss whether people should be dropping 1000 on these shoes, thats a discussion I can be a part of.

Actually that was exactly what i was saying fam. Did it came out the wrong way?Lol , excuse my English then.I never said that someone wouldn't do it. I'm saying that they shouldn't. And yes, i have sold a pair for over thousand. Im not trying to sound ethical and **** , but if someone trying to buy and i dont steal it then why not sell.Problem was never the re-seller.All retailers are OFFICIAL RE-SELLERS.Problem is us buying for crazy prices.But 1000 man?I would never do it.Once again #retailordie team here.If i cant get retail or close,then on to the next.I have like 100 pairs of sneakers 15 or more ds condition(mostly doubles).One less would NT hurt my feelings,especially one i was gonna overpay.

Last edited:
I DON'T SEE HOW THAT IS POSSIBLE. THERE'S TOO MANY OF THESE TO COMMAND THAT KIND OF PRICE.
USUALLY THEY EMAIL GOES OUT ON MONDAY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE REGULAR FREE SHIPPING. IF IT'S SOMETHING YOU CAN'T WAIT OR JUST GOT TO HAVE, I ALWAYS TELL PEOPLE TO SPRING THE EXTRA CASH TO UPGRADE YOUR SHIPPING TO NEXT DAY AIR ON NIKE.COM.

This man knows. Out for delivery :pimp:

Anyone with free shipping have theirs ship out yet?  Mine is still on the order creation status. 

Well just an update I finally cracked sold em via paypal for $975 , after paypal fees and the actual cost of shoes the profit was $740 but it def hurt to sell these. Just gonna hope for a restock

So you got $10 less than what you were offered cash on the spot and now risk a chargeback or fraudulent buyer?

So you got $10 less than what you were offered cash on the spot and now risk a chargeback or fraudulent buyer?

So if someone uses a cc with their Paypal and after payment is sent/confirmed/etc, they can just be like chargeback ?

So if someone uses a cc with their Paypal and after payment is sent/confirmed/etc, they can just be like chargeback ?

It happens all the time, especially on high dollar items. You really have to be carefull to who you sell to.

anyone think their will be restocks at some niketowns like past Doernbecher's

id like this to happen but i think all the NT's are cleaned out

back in the day, like as recent as the 1st db 3s, Niketowns used to get additional shipments the week after the Saturday release. Nike not cool like that anymore. Definitely way less pairs around now a days.

anyone think their will be restocks at some niketowns like past Doernbecher's

id like this to happen but i think all the NT's are cleaned out

back in the day, like as recent as the 1st db 3s, Niketowns used to get additional shipments the week after the Saturday release. Nike not cool like that anymore. Definitely way less pairs around now a days.

yeah 1st db drop i had multiple chances to buy sz 13+ for retail over the phone but left them because they werent my sz & didnt wanna deal with the hassle

For anyone lucky enough to get online ... has yours shipped yet? Mine is still listed as "Preparing to Ship"

For anyone lucky enough to get online ... has yours shipped yet? Mine is still listed as "Preparing to Ship"

as stated numerous times, YES!

just read the thread a little. people have been talking about it since Saturday.

yeah 1st db drop i had multiple chances to buy sz 13+ for retail over the phone but left them because they werent my sz & didnt wanna deal with the hassle

times have definitely changed.

I remember getting a size 15 for a dude I know since my size sold out online before I could get them. Dude was like naw, I don't fool with them and unsuccessfully I tried to sell for $215 shipped. Ended up returning them to the outlet :lol:

Back
Top Bottom