Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

Here is the thing though, so if NDC reps saying "as long as there is no bot activity..." what does that even mean...so if they do cancel order when in the world will they re-release those orders...maybe I am off here but on any of these previous releases in the last few months has anyone seen any re-release due to cancelled BOT orders????  Something has to give with the BOT situation...I don't know what but they gotta do something!!!
Meg picks them up with her employee discount. Then she puts her eBay account to use.

Actually they are about the same in numbers. The sneaker boutiques make up for the non online release for the fears so it evens out. But there is a lack of fear 5'a for resell but an abundance of Doernbechers.

Exactly.. the numbers weren't that far off at all

Its crazy how slick you guys are. The flexing in these thread is outrageous lol

Have you even been following this thread. I posted pictures of mine as soon as I picked them up and I'm not scared to say I just got lucky getting them because I never got through before. I also posted how it sucks that more of these weren't produced so everyone could cop a pair

I told people before. Believe it or not. And for those asking for sources, nobody will give that up. Look for Nike and job to release many limited kicks during the black Friday weekend all the way to Christmas. If you don,'t believe me...fine. If so...you're a good man. Check my history. I gave several heads up since being on nt. The problem is just will you be able to score. Holiday 2013 will be full of surprises. Save your money!
i hear you on this. ive been saying laney 11s in november but people dont wana listen

Last edited:
got offered dmp pack for my db 5s and my 100 bucks

opinions?

both size 10 btw

Last edited:
I want a pair of these dammit but I refuse to pay 1000. And you have these douches on eBay driving up the bids knowing that if they win they won't pay and are just doing it cuz they are salty. A lot of Shill bidding going on as well I believe.

Out of all of you guys that got them, what's the percentages that received shipping confirmation e-mails? I still didn't get one for my size 13's... what is the process that the orders are filled in? Size? Location? Time ordering? Etc...

Out of all of you guys that got them, what's the percentages that received shipping confirmation e-mails? I still didn't get one for my size 13's... what is the process that the orders are filled in? Size? Location? Time ordering? Etc...
some pair i get it in that day and some i don't get it till a few days later. best you can do you wait patiently then log into your account tomorrow and check.

Now is the time to cop. These will hit $1500-$2000 in 2 years or less

I DON'T SEE HOW THAT IS POSSIBLE. THERE'S TOO MANY OF THESE TO COMMAND THAT KIND OF PRICE.

USUALLY THEY EMAIL GOES OUT ON MONDAY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE REGULAR FREE SHIPPING. IF IT'S SOMETHING YOU CAN'T WAIT OR JUST GOT TO HAVE, I ALWAYS TELL PEOPLE TO SPRING THE EXTRA CASH TO UPGRADE YOUR SHIPPING TO NEXT DAY AIR ON NIKE.COM.

The prices on eBay are crazy for these. Going for way more than the 9s did initially. I remember the 9s were going for no more than $450 or so when they first released. I just sold my 9s a few months ago for $625 at a consignment shop.

Now is the time to cop. These will hit $1500-$2000 in 2 years or less
just stop it...what the hell u know.. its just your opinion not a fact..i hope these never reach that ridiculous a s s price and i own a pair its s hit like this that have destroyed this shoe s h i t ...u should start buyin stock or somethin since you like high profits cuz a 200 shoe wont resell for 1500 to 2000 in 2 years or less SMH

mean.gif

Well just an update I finally cracked sold em via paypal for $975 , after paypal fees and the actual cost of shoes the profit was $740 but it def hurt to sell these. Just gonna hope for a restock

Well just an update I finally cracked sold em via paypal for $975 , after paypal fees and the actual cost of shoes the profit was $740 but it def hurt to sell these. Just gonna hope for a restock
did we really need an update? and i dont believe it hurt you to sell the shoes since you just got them yesterday u know damn well that was your intentions from the start...

just stop it...what the hell u know.. its just your opinion not a fact..i hope these never reach that ridiculous a s s price and i own a pair its s hit like this that have destroyed this shoe s h i t ...u should start buyin stock or somethin since you like high profits cuz a 200 shoe wont resell for 1500 to 2000 in 2 years or less SMH
:smh:

I wish this was true for the yeezy 2.

Back
Top Bottom