Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

db v
db iii
champ pack
those kd vi that went for dbl (pre heat i wanna say)
fire red iii & V

I'm pretty certain kd preheat was I'm the last restock with the denims, ect. What I'm wondering is when people use a bot to buy restocks and get those restock orders canceled as well, what happens?

db v
db iii
champ pack
those kd vi that went for dbl (pre heat i wanna say)
fire red iii & V

I'm pretty certain kd preheat was I'm the last restock with the denims, ect. What I'm wondering is when people use a bot to buy restocks and get those restock orders canceled as well, what happens?

your right they were i saw a 4w post with them.. my bad

Last edited:
Alright cool. I have not wanted something so bad to depend on a restock in the past. Thanks again for your help.

POSTING MEG'S PERSONAL INFO WILL GET YOU AUTOMATICALLY BANNED.

YOU GUYS TAKE STUFF TOO FAR.

Look up PII and you tell me.
This lady is just doing her job. Opening the floodgates for harassment isn't cool.

You act like some people won't take one thing and escalate it to a new level posting where she lives and stuff about her family.

Snipping it in the bud.

Last edited:
tumblr_macbepv1UF1rx5g2yo1_r2_500.gif

:wink:

:rofl:

One person should not make all those important decisions. She probably be putting cancelled orders on eBay

Look up PII and you tell me.
This lady is just doing her job. Opening the floodgates for harassment isn't cool.

You act like some people won't take one thing and escalate it to a new level posting where she lives and stuff about her family.

Snipping it in the bud.
This is the second time you've said this and dudes still going at it?
laugh.gif

I'm not mad at Meg. If this will make online purchasing fair instead of this man vs. machine thing, then I'm all for it. The greed and thirst is way out of hand. People would sell their souls for some soles.:smh: Pun intended. :tongue:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom