Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

They are tracking you from the moment the link is click as in where the item was added to cart and where you checked out from, i picked up some on rsvp so im good though, there are also catching on the over night shipping to avoid intercept 

First time getting through NDC for a super limited release. How do you know if your order is cancelled? Mine still says "Preparing to Ship" & starting to get nervous.

FML!!

Package got intercepted lol refund on Paypal on its way... Havent got a cancelled order email yet but tried calling fedex to have package held for pickup but they got me first.... Shipper requested package to be sent back to Nike. Called Nike and waiting on Meg callback scheduled for Tomorrow...

SMH!!!! I almost had em! Not even with the overnight shipping... Funny thing is that they are around my crib but being returned... Will keep posted

First time getting through NDC for a super limited release. How do you know if your order is cancelled? Mine still says "Preparing to Ship" & starting to get nervous.
they wont say cancelled they will send you and email, one i have not even received and email from but meg told me on the phone both are being refunded 

I think you're spose to elaborate on what she said on how they're monitoring orders
I cant tell you the name of the system as i will only tell the select few to update there bots, if everyone knows it will be worthless

They are tracking you from the moment the link is click as in where the item was added to cart and where you checked out from, i picked up some on rsvp so im good though, there are also catching on the over night shipping to avoid intercept 
They are also watching names/accounts that keep getting limited to releases.

MEGatron must have love for me.

FML!!

Package got intercepted lol refund on Paypal on its way... Havent got a cancelled order email yet but tried calling fedex to have package held for pickup but they got me first.... Shipper requested package to be sent back to Nike. Called Nike and waiting on Meg callback scheduled for Tomorrow...

SMH!!!! I almost had em! Not even with the overnight shipping... Funny thing is that they are around my crib but being returned... Will keep posted

Geezus..:smh:

I already know man all i know is they better mail me a size 10 soon. Or ill just call corporate myself.
Did you get the manager to put something in writtng because at the end of the day it could be their word against yours and they can lie and say you never came and pick them up or tried to come late.

I cant tell you the name of the system as i will only tell the select few to update there bots, if everyone knows it will be worthless

So if you're not gon say to all why post you know anything anyway, anywho...patiently waiting for mine to leave Memphis

I can only imagine how much of a power trip meg goes on when she gets to cancel orders. I've seen these same people working at the DMV or some grunt at department store who got wind of a price mistake and won't honor advertised price. They get off to this ****. If you think we are loyal to the swoosh I can guarantee you meg's love surpasses all ours together and she most likely has a special toy named MJ or Tinker 

I can only imagine how much of a power trip meg goes on when she gets to cancel orders. I've seen these same people working at the DMV or some grunt at department store who got wind of a price mistake and won't honor advertised price. They get off to this ****. If you think we are loyal to the swoosh I can guarantee you meg's love surpasses all ours together and she most likely has a special toy named MJ or Tinker 
I'm not going to hate on her, all bot orders getting megged right now.

Ill try to get more information one thing to mention is the fact that the nike rep said

"we have received a few calls about this today, dont know whats going on but some orders are being sent back to out warehouse"

Nike charged $180 tho....

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom