Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

Used the homie setup Cold....

Now these days you can only cop with bots... Going to call Meg and bug her a little see what i get :smile:

Last edited:
THE RESTOCK ON THESE DB 5'S IS PROBABLY GOING TO BE THE BIGGEST RESTOCK NIKE HAS EVER HAD ON ONE SHOE.

Last edited:
You guys need to lay off Meg. She's doing her job. You know the rules and yet choose to not follow them when purchasing.

meg is suppose to catch fraudulent purchases.

these are legit purchases paid with legit funds.

just using an unconventional approach to adding to cart. LOL!
How do you know what her job description entails? The definition of "fraudulent" purchases can be defined by the business. In this case Nike is choosing to define it in a way that likely doesn't fall in line with the way you see fraud. It is what it is. I don't have anything against people that use bots. Nevertheless, there's no need for childish attacks towards a person that is doing their job.

MEG called me back about my order being canceled... LMAO ALL SHE HAD TO SAY WAS I WILL LOOK FURTHER INTO UR ORDER AND I WILL GIVE U A CALL BACK ASAP , she said i used an auto add to cart and check out i told her no i didnt i told her exactly how i did it and she STAYED QUIET lol then she says SIR IM GOING TO LOOK FURTHER INTO THIS AND ILL MAKE SURE UR ORDER GETS TO U IN A TIMELY MANNER LOL, im waiting on megs call lol

Yep..
eyes.gif

You guys need to lay off Meg. She's doing her job. You know the rules and yet choose to not follow them when purchasing.

meg is suppose to catch fraudulent purchases.

these are legit purchases paid with legit funds.

just using an unconventional approach to adding to cart. LOL!
How do you know what her job description entails? The definition of "fraudulent" purchases can be defined by the business. In this case Nike is choosing to define it in a way that likely doesn't fall in line with the way you see fraud. It is what it is. I don't have anything against people that use bots. Nevertheless, there's no need for childish attacks towards a person that is doing their job.

her linkedin account before she took it down.

The wink wink isn't needed. If you used help then it is what it is. The only people that can have a valid argument are those that didn't use a service. A rare breed.
i do what i want.

Edit: And from what i've read, complaining even though one might have actually used assistance has seemed to get the order sent out anyway, so whats the harm in trying?

Last edited:
Lol, dang. I'll be fresh as hell if the Meg's watching. Looks like Nike's playing with a lot of feelings on this release, wonder if they even had as many pairs to begin with or left it open to catch bots.

The next restock is going to be epic... These, DB3's, and anything else that came out in the past 6 months.... :wow:

Back
Top Bottom