Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

Well, here's my question. I'm pretty sure the only way you would have been able to place a successful order for the DB5 on Saturday was if you had artificial assistance. Thus, wouldn't all DB5 orders end up being cancelled? Has anyone here actually received a pair from NIKE.COM?

Well, here's my question. I'm pretty sure the only way you would have been able to place a successful order for the DB5 on Saturday was if you had artificial assistance. Thus, wouldn't all DB5 orders end up being cancelled? Has anyone here actually received a pair from NIKE.COM?
Geez, it's like no one's reading the past pages, lol. Yes, people have received pairs, and probably the same amount has had their packages intercepted. 

Not all orders were canceled.
People have received their order.

I'm glad I didn't want these that much..
Because the hype is real and the prices aint coming down..

Dudes giving up gems so that they can get DB 5s..
Just came up on a DS DMP pack :smokin  

:wow: u came up

Old history for new history kinda

Last edited:
I think it's stupid to cancel orders. It would just be better to design a system preventing the cheaters from ordering in the first place so all pairs go to legitimate orders(who knows where the hell cancelled orders actually wind up)

I think it's stupid to cancel orders. It would just be better to design a system preventing the cheaters from ordering in the first place so all pairs go to legitimate orders(who knows where the hell cancelled orders actually wind up)

I'm sure if it were that easy they would of done it already

eek.gif
u came up

Old history for new history kinda
I didn't trade DB Vs tho..

I came out of pocket $780..

I'm just catching the people looking to get rid of heat..

So that they can get enough cash to obtain the DBs..

That's what I'm thinking. It's cool they catching people buuuuuuut it would be even cooler if the returned orders were made available :lol:
I agree but we are both gonna have to be on out toes for this next restock if nike has another one soon :lol:

Haha went to the local fedex center where they got my package but the lady wouldnt give it up because its marked as RTS Return To Sender hahaha i saw the box though ao close yet so far... Oh well next one it is.
Should've slipped her a $20 bill

Last edited:
My shoe is supposed to be delivered tomorrow I hope they don't intercept it at the last minute!

Nothing is safe fellas.

I aint even mad though really my only chance was transformers i know thats for sure, too bad it aint come thru.

Good luck to others though [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Last edited:
As a niketalk memeber I think more people should take a stand stay in college finish college get a solid job and then have the opportunity to purchase any shoe they like. LOL just saying I don't care..

SNEAKERS AINT HARD TO GET WITH AN EDUCATION PEOPLE STAY IN SCHOOL I SEE YOU GUYS DESPERATE FOR SHOES I BE SEEING Y'ALL WHEN I STROLL IN FOR MY RSVPS. NOBODY IS BEATING YOUR POCKETS IF THEY DEEP. STOP WHINING STAY IN SCHOOL.
That's going to be me in three months. I'm getting everything I missed out on. #hoodrich

Not all orders were canceled.
People have received their order.
I guess everyone asking 'cause no one is posting photos?

There you go. Orders from Nikestore.com

Back
Top Bottom