Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

with all this nike canceling order talk u guys got me pretty nervous now lol...i hope i slip through the cracks

This whole cancelling process is a joke. What has it really accomplished? Most people still can't obtain these shoes without bots and this will continue to be the case so in the end this fixes nothing.

So what do u guys suggest i do? NT Chicago lost my size 10 i won via RSVP and asked me to be patient while they contacted corporate or whatever. Apparently Im the only person it happened to this weekend...atleast at NT Chi.

Good luck.

I haven't had problems with NT Chicago but I've heard stories of *******. I wouldn't be shocked if that "lost" pair is on someone elses feet by now.

The main thing bugging me is the fact that we're going through these lengths just to make a rich *** company even richer, and the majority of us are getting screwed over and over to no avail. Idk random rant :nerd:

sooo who's going to be the first one to post up a video playing bball in these?

Last edited:
for what, stealing merchandise you paid for? With receipt to prove ?

You are going to assault a FedEx worker to get a package and screw up your life? The profit you get you get from the shoes won't cover the civil suit and lawyer fees you will end up with. Just because you paid for it, doesnt give you the right to be a douche. Stay in school kids.

You are going to assault a FedEx worker to get a package and screw up your life? The profit you get you get from the shoes won't cover the civil suit and lawyer fees you will end up with. Just because you paid for it, doesnt give you the right to be a douche. Stay in school kids.

Thank you. Payment was refunded already too.

nah I'd take that package if I didn't use a bot. If I did, oh well I got caught

IMO, Nike cancelling the orders wont scare people, they will still risk using a bot than doing it manually and striking out all the time.

haven't been in here since after i struck out on saturday.. all i'm gonna say is wow 
laugh.gif

it was a joke maan. Calm down.

That's what I'm thinking. It's cool they catching people buuuuuuut it would be even cooler if the returned orders were made available :lol:
It would be better if they blocked them on release day, if they make them available they get another chance to get them along with the people who was successful without assistance on release day

IMO, Nike cancelling the orders wont scare people, they will still risk using a bot than doing it manually and striking out all the time.
orders just aren't being canceled for some especially if you are a repeat offender. accounts/cards are being banned. yes you can create new stuff but not everyone feels like going through such hoops every time they get banned.

That's what I'm thinking. It's cool they catching people buuuuuuut it would be even cooler if the returned orders were made available :lol:
It would be better if they blocked them on release day, if they make them available they get another chance to get them along with the people who was successful without assistance on release day
definitely. I think nike has to do things manually at this point as its early in their fight against fraud process.

Back
Top Bottom