Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

Meg called me she said they saw my order all the way.

They saw that it wasnt added to cart on my device (i told her i changed devices to my cellphone at checkout) she claims that it was already in my cart when i logged in... FYI folks

Im out
wink.gif

P.s: she sounded sexy [emoji]128526[/emoji]
Hmm... interesting.  They most be looking at IP addresses.   

You donated the money?
Yeah. I managed to get two pairs through RSVP (made the girlfriend RSVP). Sold one from the first offer outside Nike Lenox and donated all but the cost of the shoes + tax + shipping. I don't really need to sell stuff as a come-up. It feels better to give for the true thought behind the Doernbecher line.

Last edited:
Dude choke on a 12incher from subway! If Nike wanted to donate more money they should've jacked the price up like the 3lab5s. $225 Retail. He doesn't have to do anything. Quit the extra stuff. The saltiness is evident whether you got a pair or not. People can do what they wish with their product and their money.

Exactly. Funny how I can back in a few hrs and all I read is mad/crying about how reseller has to donate money. It's their life they can donate whatever they want. Just let them be. People need to stop worrying about reseller. Just don't buy their shoe. If I was a reseller my main goal is to make money and profit not to give it away. Its call Smart business.

They saw that it wasnt added to cart on my device (i told her i changed devices to my cellphone at checkout) she claims that it was already in my cart when i logged in... FYI folks

Im out
wink.gif

Did she call you today or yesterday? Mine is still "Preparing to Ship"

can you guys stop worrying? if they arent canceled yet youre fine and will be until you get the email telling you youre cancelled. stop asking every person about their shipping 
laugh.gif

I would love a pair but no paying 1k so not back on the hunt... Who knows may be able to pick up at NikeSF :smokin

can you guys stop worrying? if they arent canceled yet youre fine and will be until you get the email telling you youre cancelled. stop asking every person about their shipping 
laugh.gif
First time getting through for a rare pair like these... all I was wondering if Nike sends a cancellation email if you don't submit a ticket or inquiry about your order... could anyone confirm?

It's called Kicks Pricer. It's an excellent site. It takes all the sales on eBay, presale and after release and finds low-average-high selling points and actually graphs them out over time. They do this for any shoe you can Imagine. It's an incredible idea for a site, they should make an app ASAP. I would def pay $5-$10 for it.

http://kickspricer.com/

Another great app is the Jordan Price Guide App. It's the same soft copy book that releases each year, just in an App. I believe it was $4.99 but well worth it IMO. For an example of a price listing:
their pricing track & count a bunch of fake royals though

Last edited:
Did she call you today or yesterday? Mine is still "Preparing to Ship"

Check your order status and/or e-mail. Mine just shipped. I had the same situation as you before, order went from "submitted" to "in progress" yesterday. Got through manually for all who wonder.

Check your order status and/or e-mail. Mine just shipped. I had the same situation as you before, order went from "submitted" to "in progress" yesterday. Got through manually for all who wonder.

Just received shipping confirmation also, same exact thing happened to me.

lol meg canceled my order, I checked my shipping they are her in dallas, I called ups and they scheduled a will call for me im on my way now to pick them up

Im out
wink.gif

Did you actually check out on your phone or on a computer?  Also how fast did you check out... was it in the first 2-4 minutes? (what was the checkout time on your order confirmation?) Did you refresh your cart until it appeared or log out and then log back in? I know your order was cancelled but makes you wonder if there is some sort of process behind choosing the orders to cancel.  If Nike can see that much makes you wonder If they are really tracking orders or just flagging random orders that come in first.

Exactly. Funny how I can back in a few hrs and all I read is mad/crying about how reseller has to donate money. It's their life they can donate whatever they want. Just let them be. People need to stop worrying about reseller. Just don't buy their shoe. If I was a reseller my main goal is to make money and profit not to give it away. Its call Smart business.

to each his own. if your okay with keeping all the money then so be it.

if you feel like you have an obligation to donate something to a good cause then good for you.

your right, it's their money and they should do what they want. but why criticize someone who thinks that donating is the right thing to do?

just because nike is ******g over the hospital by limiting quantity or not charging more, shouldn't prevent someone from doing what they feel is the right thing to do.

why get all butt hurt that someone else thinks you should donate. do you.

They should just release them on ebay and auction them all off like they did the Air Mags...... 80% will be done that way anyways

to each his own. if your okay with keeping all the money then so be it.

if you feel like you have an obligation to donate something to a good cause then good for you.

your right, it's their money and they should do what they want. but why criticize someone who thinks that donating is the right thing to do?

just because nike is ******g over the hospital by limiting quantity or not charging more, shouldn't prevent someone from doing what they feel is the right thing to do.

why get all butt hurt that someone else thinks you should donate. do you.
Seems many people are overlooking the fact that "NIKE" donating to charity is an accounting move.  The fact that they made the shoe limited plays into this as well.  Not only are the proceeds donated to the hospital are write offs, you best believe nike is writing off all costs in association with making the shoes.  

Also the DB foundation isn't the only charity Nike donates to, but you best believe they are not going to do anything they will not get tax write-offs for that is business 101. As a corporation you are only allowed so many $$$$ in write-offs per calender year which is broken down easier by fiscal quarters.  The fact that the shoe is limited is only nike marketing at its best.

They should just release them on ebay and auction them all off like they did the Air Mags...... 80% will be done that way anyways
Nike doesn't want to pay out fees, deal with potential shill-bidders, fraudulent buyers, paypal and potential chargebacks, non paying bidders international bidders these going on ebay would do them no justice.

The Mags were auctioned off by a foundation with proceeds going directly to that foundation with nike donating the shoes for auction.  The proceeds of the sale of DB may go to the DB foundation but nike has control over how much is donated etc.  You best believe if they won't get credit for the donation they will hold that money to donate the first quarter of the next fiscal year.

Back
Top Bottom