Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

Picked my pair up from 21 Mercer on Saturday and was pleasantly surprised by the quality.  These are pretty insane.  

Also want to say that Mercer actually handled the release fairly well.  I jumped in line at about 9am and there were ~150 people in front of me.  They went 10 in, 10 out the entire time and made an effort to keep line jumpers out.  In all, pretty impressed.

Picked my pair up from 21 Mercer on Saturday and was pleasantly surprised by the quality.  These are pretty insane.  

Also want to say that Mercer actually handled the release fairly well.  I jumped in line at about 9am and there were ~150 people in front of me.  They went 10 in, 10 out the entire time and made an effort to keep line jumpers out.  In all, pretty impressed.
y were ppl line jumping if everyone was supposed to have an RSVP?

y were ppl line jumping if everyone was supposed to have an RSVP?
Just managing the number of folks they let in, I guess.  Went fairly quickly and there weren't any issues (unlike NTNY).  Ton of people outside trying to buy them from whoever came out.  

May not have been perfect, but I've seen far worse at 21M.

Meg called me she said they saw my order all the way.

They saw that it wasnt added to cart on my device (i told her i changed devices to my cellphone at checkout) she claims that it was already in my cart when i logged in... FYI folks

Im out :wink:

P.s: she sounded sexy [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
Damn Locobans :lol:

PS the member calling out the dude that resold his pair and took the $600 and gave it to OSHU is a**hole. Straight up. He's the only one I saw to do that.

@j23app also donated $180 to them. They deserve recognition not scolding.

They saw that it wasnt added to cart on my device (i told her i changed devices to my cellphone at checkout) she claims that it was already in my cart when i logged in... FYI folks

nvm misread it... damb Meg

:rofl: @ozzyozz

Last edited:
You donated the money?

Dude choke on a 12incher from subway! If Nike wanted to donate more money they should've jacked the price up like the 3lab5s. $225 Retail. He doesn't have to do anything. Quit the extra stuff. The saltiness is evident whether you got a pair or not. People can do what they wish with their product and their money.

Last edited:

Im out
wink.gif

Sorry to hear your order cancel man... thought you got it all the way when it sits at BayArea station.  Moving on or back on the hunt?

Are the Flashlights that come with the shoe all the same color? or different colors per shoe?

LOL!

I hope this is a problem for all these ADD TO CART services.

Back
Top Bottom