Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

Good luck  to everybody that's expecting orders today.. i sure wish i was, but i'm to shook to try and use anything 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
For some reason I hate it when users bring in facts about charities, profits, IRS, factories, etc...

I just read and think "how did we get on this?"

Im surprised ppl here know about it as much as they do, I have no clue about this tax writeoff crap thts barraged the last few pgs. We got some wealthy nters lol

Im surprised ppl here know about it as much as they do, I have no clue about this tax writeoff crap thts barraged the last few pgs. We got some wealthy nters lol

Yes it's can all be tax write off. I have write off tax for my donation every year. My company does that for our bonuses. We have very highly educated accountant. Trust, the thing that's going on behind those desk are amazing. So many loop holes but lets not start a big drama on these again.

Anyways, my package has not been routed for early delivery this time. For the last 5 shoes it always get early delivery. this time it just move from state to state like it's going on a road trip or something.

Knowledge is power. I don't know about everyone else, but I went to school for that stuff and worked in a tax office for the last couple of years. I'm working on the wealthy part though, lol.

Nike as a C-Corp can deduct 10% of their net income max after adding back any dividend received deductions.... I haven't looked at their quarterly 10-Q or annual 10-K filings in a while but the way people have gone crazy buying shoes the past couple of years I imagine that number to be very high!!

My experience with NDC:

ordered 2 pairs successfully through memphis.  Didnt receive any shipping info all weekend.

I get a call from Meg on Monday afternoon asking me to confirm my address (had me very worried ). I confirmed it and she didnt ask for anything else.

Got both shipped emails LATE monday night, and got them in today.....

absolutely love these, one pair didnt come with a flashlight but im not trippin at all.

also, I didnt know people still got through manually! especially on releases like this.

i hope everyone get their pairs that are still on the way. 

It's not unethical, lol. If you used a bot, you broke the rules of purchase. If you broke the rules of purchase, and the item isn't physically in your hands yet, it's Nike's property and they can fairly cancel the order. Js. 

I agree with you! Unethical was for bot users. No sympathy for people who broke the rules and got caught...YOU KNEW THE JOB WAS RISKY WHEN YOU TOOK IT!

1. I really doubt Nike donates the full $180. It's probably a few bucks per pair.

2. They probably can't lawfully deduct it, but the chances of being audited are really low. Besides, most people on here shouldn't itemize their deductions.
This is how it is with almost every charity. For most companies it means the profit will be donated, not every dollar received. Charitable donations are great for marketing and taxes.

My experience with NDC:

ordered 2 pairs successfully through memphis.  Didnt receive any shipping info all weekend.

I get a call from Meg on Monday afternoon asking me to confirm my address (had me very worried ). I confirmed it and she didnt ask for anything else.

absolutely love these, one pair didnt come with a flashlight but im not trippin at all.

also, I didnt know people still got through manually! especially on releases like this.

so you used a bot?

My experience with NDC:
ordered 2 pairs successfully through memphis. Didnt receive any shipping info all weekend.

so you used a bot?
says he ordered through Memphis who is a member on here. Hes the dude that types in CAPS.

its safe to say, if you ordered more than 1 pair then the user used a service 100000% of the time.

My experience with NDC:
ordered 2 pairs successfully through memphis. Didnt receive any shipping info all weekend.

so you used a bot?
says he ordered through Memphis who is a member on here. Hes the dude that types in CAPS.

its safe to say, if you ordered more than 1 pair then the user used a service 100000% of the time.

:wow: THAT IS A LARGE PERCENTAGE! :lol:

they gave me the run around yesterday, also the money is already cleared back into my cc, i know they going to get their money one way or the other so im just going to call nike up

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if Nike starts adding a 2-3 day "processing" period on high profile releases.

Back
Top Bottom