Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

The package can get intercepted even if it arrive at ups about to get delivery. That person ^just got intercepted very early.

TRUE. WITH NIKE THOUGH, IF IT IS TO BE INTERCEPTED WITH UPS, IT WILL ALMOST ALWAYS STATE THAT (99% OF THE TIME) RIGHT BEFORE THE ORIGIN SCAN OR JUST AFTER IT. WITH FEDEX DELIVERY IT WILL ALMOST ALWAYS STATE THAT AT THE END OF DELIVERY. GIVING YOU THAT FALSE HOPE :lol:

Last edited:
So when Nike is requesting a delivery intercept, they are giving people a Return Authorization number? I thought you only got those when YOU, YOURSELF request to return an item. Maybe im wrong but I think this dude just requested to return it to make it look like his package was suppose to be intercepted, and he "somehow found a way to out smart Meg" I call BS.

Last edited:
So Nike essentially is getting screwed twice in terms of shipping? They offer free shipping to the member and then have to pay UPS again to recall the package

So when Nike is requesting a delivery intercept, they are giving people a Return Authorization number? I thought you only got those when YOU, YOURSELF request to return an item. Maybe im wrong but I think this dude just requested to return it to make it look like his package was suppose to be intercepted, and he "somehow found a way to out smart Meg" I call BS.
why go through all that trouble though? Efame?

TRUST ME WHEN I SAY IT IS DEFINITELY NOT BS. NIKE DOES IN FACT GIVE YOU A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER.

DUDE GOT LUCKY WITH THIS ONE.

Last edited:
Lol they have a contract with ups it basically costs them nothing for the amount of items that they ship each day. FedEx or USPS would die to have a company like Nike but UPS prolly offers a better service

It isn't BS, basically the rma comes from Meg.  Which I guess has to be done that way so they can make sure to issue a refund.

I gotcha, I've never had a package intercepted, and was not aware that they treat it just like a return. Props to old dude who got his then! Thats a major come up!! Maybe I need to find me someone at my local UPS to help out like he did! 

Today would be the day to expect your package with the standard free shipping correct?

What day did the folks who paid for Next Day receive theirs? Monday?

Lol they have a contract with ups it basically costs them nothing for the amount of items that they ship each day. FedEx or USPS would die to have a company like Nike but UPS prolly offers a better service
my last 2 pairs (fr3, fr5) came through fedex from ndc. Free shipping, 2nd day air.

Oct. 8th-9th, around there.
laugh.gif

I was hunting for two pairs from the start, just like I've done with past DB releases. One for me to keep/wear and one specifically to resell and donate the profits. This was actually one of the few times I actually did get the two pairs, lol. I understand your pessimism, though, especially with this release.

View media item 578059

PS: @JoeyD12, what site is that that shows average prices on stuff?

It's called Kicks Pricer. It's an excellent site. It takes all the sales on eBay, presale and after release and finds low-average-high selling points and actually graphs them out over time. They do this for any shoe you can Imagine. It's an incredible idea for a site, they should make an app ASAP. I would def pay $5-$10 for it.

http://kickspricer.com/

Another great app is the Jordan Price Guide App. It's the same soft copy book that releases each year, just in an App. I believe it was $4.99 but well worth it IMO. For an example of a price listing:

View media item 581536
Good looks.

that quartely restock is soon 

so far feb april and july.....

these and db3's added to the list

shadows and the hightlight reel 1's
toros fears fire red blk tongues green glows as well

definitely some champ packs

Highlight reel ones can still be bought online I believe if your interested.

Back
Top Bottom